• Subs and Tactical changes being made automatically

TheHurricane
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Latics01_save.fms Files Uploaded: Save Game

I have encountered and issue where during every match the game automatically changes all my players roles and instructions and brings on random subs I havent made, even if I change all my players roles back they will randomly change again as soon as the game continues, I have created a new save with a different team in a diferent league and it worked fine until I saved the game and reloaded then the same issue occurs.

Hopefully this can be fixed as at the moment the game is pretty much unplayable for me, 

I am playing on a Galaxy Tab A7 (Android 12) using OME and with no custom content installed.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It looks as though we have managed to replicate this and will look to push this in a future update.

As a potential workaround, if your device allows, can you try using the Enhanced Match Engine?

Had similar on iPad, made my tactics including the player roles I desire, when I change screen and go back all the player roles are the default for the playing style selected and not what I chose.