• Player Value Massive Drop

OrcePisa
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Federico Orcesi - Sirens 1 6 31.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I'm in 2031 and in just one week all my player value massively drop. I try progress the game for one year but nothing happens, they have the same value. 

I use a custom database in malta but i search on internet and it happens too in regular database.

1-6-31.thumb.PNG.2380e3bc8050d4ce12770b002b3f8c15.PNG7-6-31.thumb.PNG.f2d94dfdf52bbf67237db4026ff2cde2.PNG 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Have the same issue too - when holidaying through to see the impact it means your squad get picked at too - so had what are actually lowball offers for Saka, Tomiyasu etc. - it's actually got quite a significant impact.

Similar issue with mine, only difference is the transfer values in my save game for Premier League teams dropped the same day the winter update hit and has never recovered. My game is in the world cup year and Saliba value has dropped to 30+mil, Trent 50+mil, Foden 40+mil, Gakpo just sold for 20+mil despite being a regular player for AI Liverpool it's ridiculous.

• SI Staff

Hello everyone, to give an update on this.

We have not been able to reproduce this issue internally.

And every save game sent to us has had some custom database or custom files attached to it.

We've yet to see a default/non custom save with this issue.

So it's looking like issue is being caused by some custom database or files changes.

Hello, there are team player values issues that we control. For example, a player is worth between 45M and 60M on loan to an AI club -> then once back at the club he is only worth 15M to 25M. This completely distorts the transfer period!

I also noticed that the AI clubs made substantial offers well above their value and when in the club that we control either we cannot get an offer even by selling them off except that they are better that the players purchased in question and that the test was carried out by directly offering the players to the various clubs concerned which were looking for a very specific position

scythian12

Posted

I do wonder, what realistic transfer value can we expect of a 22yo 125 CA, 135 PA, 6030 CR, 5670 HR, 4300 WR player who has 3 years remaining on a 300k € pa contract at a 4612 rep club in a 108 (on the 200 scale) reputation league? What should the range be?