• Subs issue

Kerlon751911
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Gianny Borsalino Lutton 13 Files Uploaded: Save Game

Dear Si Games

Opponents often don't make substitutions during matches or only make them in the 80+ minutes(just  1-2 was between 45-70 min). I think this is a issue, as I haven't seen substitutions being made around the 50-70 minutes subs so far.
    Sometiem opponents doing **** and really bad susb, becouse, for example. saka scores 4 goals, but Partey and Rice played bad about 5.9-6.3. However, the mentioned two players play the entire match, but Saka, who scored 4 goals, gets substituted. I think this needs optimization. Saka had no reason to come off the pitch; his morale was well, and energy were well over 50% in the 80th minute when Arteta substituted him.

Im with Lutton.

Thank you for checking.

image.png

image1.png

image2.png

image3.png

image4.png

image5.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is something I've noticed as well.

Playing in the Eredivisie, AI teams often only make like 1-3 subs from the possible 5 each match. This also happens when the team is down a goal, where they simply do not try to change anyhing and continue with the starting 11. They also don't really give time to promising or rotational players whenever they are comfortably ahead either

1 minute ago, diLLa88 said:

Playing in the Eredivisie, AI teams often only make like 1-3 subs from the possible 5 each match. This also happens when the team is down a goal, where they simply do not try to change anyhing and continue with the starting 11. They also don't really give time to promising or rotational players whenever they are comfortably ahead either.

Examples:

Heerenveen is comfortably ahead, 5-0 at half time. Only makes 1 sub during the game.

70f7a84eed2ece5c3631295de7423044.jpg

FC Utrecht is down 1-0 since the 12 minute, only makes 1 sub during the whole game with underperforming forwards and some alternatives on the bench.

18b14da34246135ea3320b4735571129.jpg

I also noticed that AI team don't make full use of the bench players  in friendly matches.

Usaually AI only make 1 or 2 subsitions when they are allowed to make more than that.

Edited by nicholas.shen

@Zachary Whyte

Seeing this as well. Here are the PKMs of my first 7 matches of the Bundesliga season, iirc very little sub activity before the 80th minute, only 1 game where all 5 were used (3 of which at 90+6 in a game i went up 1-0 in the 86th). Includes one game i lost 0-3 (Mainz v Stuttgart) with the AI not making a single substitution. Some aren't quite as bad as others but included them anyway in case that helps narrow it down.

Playing as Stuttgart in the Bundesliga in "Your World" Game Mode.

FC Köln v Stuttgart.pkm Mainz v Stuttgart.pkm RB Leipzig v Stuttgart.pkm Stuttgart v Bochum.pkm Stuttgart v Darmstadt.pkm Stuttgart v Freiburg.pkm Stuttgart v Wolfsburg.pkm

Edited by Marinho

Absolutely agree with this issue. It's quite unreal this year is even worse than ever. In preseason matches oponent teams doesn't made any subs or they do from min 85. Rotation doesn't exist even league is advanced. Young players never get some chance. 

90% of teams since new rules of subs use all five substitutions and most of them do that before min 80. This doesn't happens in game. I.A. rarely make five subs in a game and more of them are passed 90 min.  IMPORTANT!!! Testing, I've noticed that it just happens when you play the game or the game is set to be played in detail. If the game, league or friendly is not set for that, subs are increased. For expample in friendly matches, bench is used from half time and a lot of subs happens in them.

Edited by farrogant72
    adding info

Em 24/10/2023 em 11:36, farrogant72 disse:

90% of teams since new rules of subs use all five substitutions and most of them do that before min 80. This doesn't happens in game. I.A. rarely make five subs in a game and more of them are passed 90 min.  IMPORTANT!!! Testing, I've noticed that it just happens when you play the game or the game is set to be played in detail. If the game, league or friendly is not set for that, subs are increased. For expample in friendly matches, bench is used from half time and a lot of subs happens in them.

Thats not true. I go on vacation in the majority of my pre season matches and AI didnt make subs in my team and in the opposition team, and in the matches I attended it didnt make subs in the oposition as well. It doesnt matter what type of match it is or what type of detail you have selected.

On 22/10/2023 at 19:24, diLLa88 said:

Playing in the Eredivisie, AI teams often only make like 1-3 subs from the possible 5 each match. This also happens when the team is down a goal, where they simply do not try to change anyhing and continue with the starting 11. They also don't really give time to promising or rotational players whenever they are comfortably ahead either

I notice this aswell. One possible factor I think is the AI poorly using its sub stoppages I think they use them way too early at times and it leaves them with none left when there is a good amount of time to play. But thats not the whole problem. 

hace 5 horas, FASP dijo:

Thats not true. I go on vacation in the majority of my pre season matches and AI didnt make subs in my team and in the opposition team, and in the matches I attended it didnt make subs in the oposition as well. It doesnt matter what type of match it is or what type of detail you have selected.

Prove this, in the friendly matches games screen, in preseason check to view a match, in that match there wont be barely substituton. By the other side if you don't check for view a match and once it's finished you go into the match you could see that there are substitutions almost ten or every player and from the 45 minute.  

On 24/10/2023 at 06:36, farrogant72 said:

I agree. I noticed that this problem is more apparent with leagues on full detail sims