• Black/transparent ball

DanielAoQuadrado
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Save Game: Daniel Coelho - Everton.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

The ball is black/transparent. Saw this in the blog but not with the save. The first season was completely normal but in the second season the ball changed to this. I went into vacation in the friendlies before the premier league matches so I don't know when it started. Already close the game and re open.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

No it doesn't it happens in any game I play in any league. No idea how to fix it and it wasn't there at the start of early access. Looks like they are playing with a cannonball! 

Em 27/10/2023 em 23:37, Zachary Whyte disse:

Hello, can we please get some PKM files from matches where you can see this?

You can see where to find your PKMs in the link below.

Done. In the 2D its possible to see the ball. In the champions league the ball was fully white but perfect to see

Everton - Newcastle.pkm

I had this issue. It was only happening in the Premier League. League cup and Europa League games were white balls but the premier league ball was very dark grey. A dark and gloomy game mate it almost impossible to see the ball. I only noticed this at the start of my third season (second season in the Prem).

I did try to reset the default colours in the skin colours (preferences) but this didn't work. However, changing the "standard ball colour" to a different shade of white appears to have worked.

5 horas atrás, sglufc disse:

I had this issue. It was only happening in the Premier League. League cup and Europa League games were white balls but the premier league ball was very dark grey. A dark and gloomy game mate it almost impossible to see the ball. I only noticed this at the start of my third season (second season in the Prem).

I did try to reset the default colours in the skin colours (preferences) but this didn't work. However, changing the "standard ball colour" to a different shade of white appears to have worked.

How do you change the standard ball colour?

2 hours ago, DanielAoQuadrado said:

How do you change the standard ball colour?

Preferences. Search "skin". In there you have the option of changing the colour of certain things including the ball.

Edited by sglufc

43 minutos atrás, sglufc disse:

Preferences. Search "skin". In there you have the option of changing the colour of certain things including the ball.

Thanks for the help. Now its working 

• SI Staff

Hello @klaasjan

Can you please try:

1. Going to Preferences > 'reset' > 'Clear Cache'
    2. Restart the game
    3. Go to Preferences > search for 'Skin Colour'
    4. Change the standard ball colour to white (click the little white square which is white). This should change the RGB to 245,245,245