• Youth teams not rotating or subbing players off

Benzegoal
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: Save Game

Same lineups are being used every game for youth teams. Almost no players are subbed in or out of the games.

Screen Shot 2023-10-21 at 7.46.44 PM.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

image.thumb.png.4ad1ac5d6c096c0eeb02541b3988f86f.pngAs you can see, youth teams do not rotate lineups. They do not make any subs either. Basically , youth teams rotation is broken and therefore non-existent. This is the same for all saves. Please fix this issue because it is a big one. I uploaded the save on the cloud. It's called 'Ilhan Karaoglan - Wrexham'. But I know this issue can be found in each and every save.

Hi, even after the last update, my U18 and U21 are still using the same squad in every match too without rotation and rarely made any substitution,  this effects the youth growth because only some of them actually gotten match experience. Is it maybe the AI choose the squad based on the player sharpness? that's why the AI only choose the same players because they are match sharp and didn't choose the rest because they aren't but how are the rest can raise their match sharpness if they don't play?

Also some of the U18 are keep getting played for my U21 too despite my U21 have better players, and even worse 3 of my U18 play twice in 2 day in a row for both U21 and U18 game the very next day which absolutely makes no sense that a U18 can play in 2 days in a row, they ended up having down to 40%  physical condition and one of them got injured for 3 months after! there should be an option where the managers can restrict U18 squad to play U18 only (Unavailable for U21) and to instruct U21 and U18 to regularly rotate their matchday squad, also sometimes when i made my first team player available for U21 they don't get picked or included at all.

I have uploaded my save : Freddie Heart - Wrexham 092.fm for you to inspect further, If you see my U21 and U18 screen you'll see that only some players got good sharpness while the rest doesn't, thank you.

This issue is still not solved. There is little to no squad rotation for youth teams. This needs to be fixed ASAP.