• Training Slots Disappearing

collisonmullan
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Arendal Files Uploaded: Save Game

Playing as a semi-pro team in Norway.

When trying to adjust training sessions, slots disappear and unable to change them back.

See below - week beginning 6th May.

image.thumb.png.fc0beb08f44d31edf64e5e8109008261.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have this too in Sweden. However, it sometimes works, sessions only disappear 8/10 times. Unsure if having a game between current date and training sessions help, but the times it has worked, I’ve adjusted training for next week, while still having a game to play the current week

the same here .. it disappear when i have games on sunday .. when i have games on saturday it works

and when you get a message with your current training shedule you can not change the default week when you have sunday match day.

maybe the information helps to figure something out.

Edited by kombinat13

Just created an account to look for this bug. I am having the same issue, only for changing of training slots within the week I am currently on. Everything for the week is then greyed out except for Match Focus on the day before matchday. I am playing Brito SC in the 4th Tier in Portugal (Campeonato de Portugal Prio A) - semi-professional club. 

Edited by bambam1

This has  been an issue for previous FM games suffered massively in FM20 it is irritating and limits what teams I want to manage. Gotta say am not enjoying FM24 very much at present. It is like they released a game that was only 80% complete.