• Belgium finances

OlivierL
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: holiday manager - belgium racing mechelen december.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

This was reported on FM22 and FM23 but i'm afraid this issue is still not solved.

Teams (checked four different teams) are having financial issues . I holidayed a season and picked a promoted team from the 4th tier. All the promoted teams lost +-1M after 0.5 season.

They start with 427k :

6604ac3b0ba5347cd704c8a307221ded.png

half december :

cb901440ba83f34013ad7ba682f012eb.png

9a1fdc0b9c42ba749ba6b58b8df1d585.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 15/11/2023 at 07:22, nicholas.shen said:

Actually I would like to understand how "Non-Football Costs" & "Match Day Expenses" are calculated.

Especailly "Match Day Expenses" is more than double of "Match Day Income" in all playable leagues.

This is rather a game process question. Cannot help you in this thread.

Edited by Moondog777

I'm happy to help in any way I can. I've just started season 6.

I'd estimate we've lost approximately 16m over the course of the save so far and are projected to lose another 3m this season. I'm running out of wonderkids to sell!

Let me know if you'd like any screenshots.

Not sure if this issue is specific to Belgium, I haven't played anywhere else, but the board keeps giving me a negative transfer balance. This is despite having almost 20m in the bank.

SCEendrachtAalst_Summary-2.thumb.png.3841a46c6689bcb82ea06d47f9d57bc5.png

This means that sometime during the transfer windows they'll take control of player sales and there's nothing I can do about it.

I can't even adjust my scouting budget or wage budget to counter this. I have 40k pw in excess wages, that's 2m I could use.

All this while also having positive projections for the next couple of seasons and being in the UECL group stages for 2 years running. Our new stadium also tripled my attendance and thus match day incomes and I'm still getting a negative transfer budget every year.

teams have been set as amateur (which they are), wages players set to 0 (as amateur).

I hope this solves it, if not, it wil be a non data-issue.

2 hours ago, Moondog777 said:

teams have been set as amateur (which they are), wages players set to 0 (as amateur).

I hope this solves it, if not, it wil be a non data-issue.

Thanks. Will this be in the next update, or is this already implemented?

1 hour ago, Moondog777 said:

will be in the winter update

OK, but after thinking about this, this is still not correct. To get a licence for the 1th amateur in real life you need at least 5 persons on professional/semi-professional contract. This means the solution that you mentioned is not according real ife, and won't solve the issues in the 2 highest divisions. I still can't understand that this can't be solved in a correct way. Until 3 or 4 years ago there weren't these big issues with the finances (this is not only going in the Belgian leagues). Going back to that period regarding handling the finances shouldn't be that difficult. The only thing that is changing year after year is that the finances are getting worse every new FM.

1 hour ago, Bartrcm said:

OK, but after thinking about this, this is still not correct. To get a licence for the 1th amateur in real life you need at least 5 persons on professional/semi-professional contract. This means the solution that you mentioned is not according real ife, and won't solve the issues in the 2 highest divisions. I still can't understand that this can't be solved in a correct way. Until 3 or 4 years ago there weren't these big issues with the finances (this is not only going in the Belgian leagues). Going back to that period regarding handling the finances shouldn't be that difficult. The only thing that is changing year after year is that the finances are getting worse every new FM.

the changes are concerning teams starting from 4th tier.

finances are added upon Bank of Belgium data.

If not solved with my changes, it is not a data problem, but game related.