• Not verified, verified?

V50
    • Public Status: Under Review Other: Aruba2024adv.fmf Files Uploaded: Other

This file has some errors I need to fix, but it won't let me run verification together. Both leagues are apparently individually verified, but the file itself isn't. If I run verification on the first league the error pops up, but it won't let me just do a normal verification.

Aruba 2024 adv.fmf

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This has been reported multiple times but SOMEHOW hasn't been fixed yet. The workaround is to verify leagues individually, but this time time-consuming and pretty pathetic as an option.

Honestly no idea what the developers are doing if they can't get this one fixed immediately. Surely it's one of the most important roles of the editor?? Without being able to properly verify the files, they're useless and therefore the editor is useless!

This season has been without doubt the worst editor and game experience since I started playing CM/FM. Really poor. Won't be buying next year.

Edited by tommysvr

@Zachary Whyte based on some testing I think this is related to one team in Division Honor not being counted. The team I suspect is the issue is a newly created team. The same issue will happen for several other teams at the second level (Aruban Division Uno)

This could be related to the bug where teams are set to extinct during testing/verification process, but I could be wrong.