• New Stage 0 for FIFA Club World Cup can't find enough teams to be created. 6 teams found, 7 needed

tommysvr

I haven't edited the Club World Cup at all. I've only added new rules for Australia, which as far as I know doesn't affect the Club World Cup at all.

screenshot_2023_11_29 _19.37.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

10 hours ago, V50 said:

I wonder if editing Australia has removed Auckland from the club world cup? What rules did you change? 

Think that may be it. There's no Auckland in the CWC...Arsenal are there and shouldn't be.

image.png.b9b258da314e5f92b98d9fb4c6a4749a.png

Thanks for the replies, makes sense but is still a bit weird - this didn't happen for my updates from previous years (same file on FM24 too), despite making the same change. No idea how to get around it, because I want Auckland and other NZ teams in my Australian leagues.

5 hours ago, tommysvr said:

Thanks for the replies, makes sense but is still a bit weird - this didn't happen for my updates from previous years (same file on FM24 too), despite making the same change. No idea how to get around it, because I want Auckland and other NZ teams in my Australian leagues.

Was the Oceania representative from Tahiti last year or was it the year before? That would have meant your file would have worked. You could change the qualifier of the club world cup for the first year. Things should work after that. 

10 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Was the Oceania representative from Tahiti last year or was it the year before? That would have meant your file would have worked. You could change the qualifier of the club world cup for the first year. Things should work after that. 

How do I do that though? Setting Teams or Teams for Next Season for Club World Cup doesn't help.

I think there's a couple of ways to do this. I'm not at my pc until tonight so I'll try and point you in the right direction. 

Reworking the CWC so you have a 23/24 version and a 24/25 and beyond version would do it, but that's alot of work.

The easiest way would be to go into the ofc champions league and change the history. So make the last winners of the competition a team that has not been moved to Australia. Depending on the cut off you may have to do the last 2 winners. That should then get the CWC to work as the team it picks will be from the ofc. 

Hope that makes sense. 

13 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

I think there's a couple of ways to do this. I'm not at my pc until tonight so I'll try and point you in the right direction. 

Reworking the CWC so you have a 23/24 version and a 24/25 and beyond version would do it, but that's alot of work.

The easiest way would be to go into the ofc champions league and change the history. So make the last winners of the competition a team that has not been moved to Australia. Depending on the cut off you may have to do the last 2 winners. That should then get the CWC to work as the team it picks will be from the ofc. 

Hope that makes sense. 

Awesome, thank you! Changing the last 2 winners has done it.