• Clubs are not getting relegated from FFP

Branquinho1997
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: testing bd no relegation.fm , testing bd.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Like this post, this year this bug continues even if the clubs are failing ffp and still playing in the premier league and champions league....

As you can see from the screenshots, man u is failing the FFP of the premier league and the UEFA and still plays in the premier league and the next season of europa league....

Will provide a save on the date before this and after so you can play around with the values to fix this once and for all.

I attached the save from may 19th and another from 25th june so you can see.

Football Manager Screenshot 2023.11.07 - 21.58.01.49.png

Football Manager Screenshot 2023.11.07 - 21.58.08.61.png

Football Manager Screenshot 2023.11.07 - 21.58.37.65.png

Football Manager Screenshot 2023.11.07 - 21.58.56.34.png

Football Manager Screenshot 2023.11.07 - 22.12.22.62.png

Football Manager Screenshot 2023.11.07 - 22.12.31.90.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Em 29/02/2024 em 17:48, Zachary Whyte disse:

This will not be resolved for FM24.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

This is happening since FM 23, how is it possible?

4 hours ago, Branquinho1997 said:

This is happening since FM 23, how is it possible?

like real life football a total joke FFP is a waste of time mate

even if the set up was working[a team would get punished/relegated etc]

seen several 'big clubs' get huge new loans/new sponsorships deals a day before FFP would kick in and so they dont fail the test

I have used the IGE in a test to load debt onto a club given them -x amount balance etc etc day before FFP would kick in...they get bailed out as above:rolleyes:

Edited by Roy Race 9

I wouldn't be too surprised if this has not been fixed due to fears of litigation. It's the sort of thing I expect from football clubs these days when their "good" name is muddied in a computer game!

Em 01/03/2024 em 22:07, Roy Race 9 disse:

like real life football a total joke FFP is a waste of time mate

even if the set up was working[a team would get punished/relegated etc]

seen several 'big clubs' get huge new loans/new sponsorships deals a day before FFP would kick in and so they dont fail the test

I have used the IGE in a test to load debt onto a club given them -x amount balance etc etc day before FFP would kick in...they get bailed out as above:rolleyes:

The most stupid thing is that the game acknowledges them breaching on ffp but doesnt apply the rules

also stupid is they dont fix things that come from earlier versions of fm

Em 01/03/2024 em 23:29, \'Appy \'Ammer disse:

I wouldn't be too surprised if this has not been fixed due to fears of litigation. It's the sort of thing I expect from football clubs these days when their "good" name is muddied in a computer game!

if they are so affraid of litigation why keep the options available in the pre game editor?

why dont they remove it or at least give us a explanation on why is taking so long to fix something that comes from fm 23....