• In Game Editor Used - Yes?

tieio
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Six TheGamer - Accrington.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Fresh new game loaded, not imported from 23, no editor data used in any way and when I check game status it says In-Game Editor Used Yes. No matter how many games I start it says this. Obviously we do not have the in game editor yet so this is a little confusing. Shows 0 Database changes also. I attached a pic for context. Save file is also uploaded.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Quick update on this, I was able to start a game that did not say the editor was used, I just kept making games (8 in all), changed nothing and eventually I got one that did not have the IGE triggered.

• Administrators

Can upload 2 save game to OwnCloud and let us know the name of the save, please?

One that shows the IGE has been used and one that hasn't been used.

Can you think of anything that you've done differently for the save to have IGE triggered, please?

On 10/01/2024 at 10:47, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @tieio

If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please try launching FM from the IGE store page instead of your usual location.

No I have not seen it since