• Eredivisie Data [Discussion]

Kyle Brown
    • Public Status: Announcement Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the Eredivisie.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful to others opinions and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff
    14 minutes ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

Can live with this. But can't Ramaj left foot be at least a little bit higher (like 11)  so i won't get the "Mijdt gebruik zwakker been"-comment ingame,  while IRL he isn't afraid to use his left foot.

Apart from not being an amazing goalkeeper, I think 7 is actually quite high for a goalkeeper period. As soon as he shows really comfortable things and maybe even showboats and who knows what with his weaker foot, we could consider raising it - but feels like that's a rarity. If you've seen clips of that - don't hesitate to show me.

With 5 weak foot and other attributes you can control a ball and give a simple pass to your open defender, or loft it out of the stadium.

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, stevenvdijk said:

Hlynsson height in my game is 159 cm. In reality its 179cm.

HIs jumping is also set on 1 in the game, probably have to be reviewed as well.

It's randomized as we don't have a height set - but we will adjust this for future releases - thanks :)

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, Robin Oor said:

In the game, Koki Ogawa (striker for NEC Nijmegen) does not have an option to buy in his contract. according to the club, he definitely has. Is this perhaps due to the fact that the price is not known? 

https://www.nec-nijmegen.nl/service-contact/vraag/n.e.c.-versterkt-zich-met-spits-koki-ogawa.htm 

There should be an option set up correct in game.

We don't have his actual fee - but the option should absolutely be there.

Some issues with FC Utrecht transfers and loans. 

- As was already mentioned Chris Mamengi is still at the club, made a transfer to Almere City (transfer fee is unknown) Mamengi to Almere City FC
    - Oscar Fraulo has received the Nr.8 shirt, in-game this is handed to Brouwers who's made a loan move with obligation to buy. Fraulo player info page
    - Anthony Descotte has been loaned in for a second season, a part of the loan agreement with Charleroi included a buy option after this season. Original article from January transfer window of last season, already mentioning the buy option // Article from this past window, the option to buy still being present
    - Oscar Fraulo also has an option to buy in his contract after his loan spell this season. Official press release mentioning the option to buy.
    - Same goes for Ryan Flamingo, option to buy also negotiated in his contract Official press release for Flamingo transfer
    - Affiliate clubs, most Eredivisie clubs have them but none of Utrecht are included. Rather large list in the link, not all important but the ones that are most important and see players move between clubs are: RODA '46, USV Elinkwijk, FC Abcoude, SV Argon & IJsselmeervogels FC Utrecht partnerclubs

- Last issue is the playing times for the players, some suggestions:

• Branderhorst | Regular starter -> cup goalkeeper (Due to the arrival of Barkas, created some fallout but player seems happy with being second choice now)
    • Van der Maarel | Regular starter -> squad player (Aging and used as a backup throughout the defensive line)
    • Ramselaar | Important player -> squad player (has been out for 10 months due to injury and has fallen behind in the pecking order, definitely not an important player at this time)
    • Azarkan | Regular starter -> squad player (Booth and Boussaid favored over him by Ron Jans)

Ajax lowest league postion ingame is 6th (season 98/99)

It should be 13th (season 1964/65)

Maybe this is due to the fact that the league table doesn't contains any data after season 1969/1970?

Normally I wouldn't look into these records, but for some unclear reason, this year I feel the need to :rolleyes:

On 22/10/2023 at 17:56, Jeroen Thijssen said:

Hey - thanks, hmmm - you'd say 11 would be correct - but it doesn't seem to come off how we'd like it...

OK, we will look to amend this

Hi, thanks for this. (I cut out all the images but not to ignore them) - well Hancko is set as DC 20, DL 19 - so he should be a DC foremost. He has a 15 WBL rating as well, which might be some influence too.

He has been rated as a very good player, but he's instantly again one of the silent forces (well maybe not so silent) this season again.  We'll keep on monitoring him and make adjustments when possible and/or required.

Another example. Jorrel Hato has skincolor 13 but doesnt show that way ingame. Will not feed another example'as it speaks for itself.

image.png.56f3815907e5b6497c6a08848eb3abd1.png

I think Heracles Almelo has the wrong kit color set as main color. Their jersey is predominantly black, with white stripes. In-game it is considered as mainly white, leading to annoying match-ups like this game against Almere, where it is quite difficult to seperate the two teams.

image.thumb.png.d1005a16579e9b0730049a335ae66966.png

Furthermore, both Almere City and Heracles Almelo (playing home in this match) are abbreviated with ALM. I can't think of anyone in the whole country who'd say Almelo i.o. Heracles, so if these 2 issues can be adjusted, that'd be great.

Thanks!

• SI Staff
    6 hours ago, mikatvb said:

Some issues with FC Utrecht transfers and loans. 

- As was already mentioned Chris Mamengi is still at the club, made a transfer to Almere City (transfer fee is unknown) Mamengi to Almere City FC
    - Oscar Fraulo has received the Nr.8 shirt, in-game this is handed to Brouwers who's made a loan move with obligation to buy. Fraulo player info page
    - Anthony Descotte has been loaned in for a second season, a part of the loan agreement with Charleroi included a buy option after this season. Original article from January transfer window of last season, already mentioning the buy option // Article from this past window, the option to buy still being present
    - Oscar Fraulo also has an option to buy in his contract after his loan spell this season. Official press release mentioning the option to buy.
    - Same goes for Ryan Flamingo, option to buy also negotiated in his contract Official press release for Flamingo transfer
    - Affiliate clubs, most Eredivisie clubs have them but none of Utrecht are included. Rather large list in the link, not all important but the ones that are most important and see players move between clubs are: RODA '46, USV Elinkwijk, FC Abcoude, SV Argon & IJsselmeervogels FC Utrecht partnerclubs

- Last issue is the playing times for the players, some suggestions:

• Branderhorst | Regular starter -> cup goalkeeper (Due to the arrival of Barkas, created some fallout but player seems happy with being second choice now)
    • Van der Maarel | Regular starter -> squad player (Aging and used as a backup throughout the defensive line)
    • Ramselaar | Important player -> squad player (has been out for 10 months due to injury and has fallen behind in the pecking order, definitely not an important player at this time)
    • Azarkan | Regular starter -> squad player (Booth and Boussaid favored over him by Ron Jans)

Hi, thanks for the feedback

- Mamengi - yes, as mentioned
    - Aagh, silly game should understand that Brouwers is off to H'veen
    - Yes, we have Descotte set up with a loan as well as a buy option - so that should be correct - the same for Fraulo
    - We did miss it for Flamengo unfortunately
    - We won't add any partnerships with amateurclubs - these are only for youth intake and we don't reflect this in FM - I can consider maybe adding one or two if this is a team there is also an establishment with - if they play a lot of friendlies.

We can't really set this - not sure if it's appropriate. In terms of playing skills - Branderhost is a good goalkeeper and his CA and reputation ensure that he is a regular starter - although Barkas is better
    It's also debatable with vd Maarel and especially Azarkan. Ramselaar perhaps could go down a little bit, but also seems a bit too soon to tell - I think we have to wait and see what happens during the season.

• SI Staff
    5 hours ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

Ajax lowest league postion ingame is 6th (season 98/99)

It should be 13th (season 1964/65)

Maybe this is due to the fact that the league table doesn't contains any data after season 1969/1970?

Normally I wouldn't look into these records, but for some unclear reason, this year I feel the need to :rolleyes:

Looks like this is tied to league tables indeed.

Don't worry - they'll finish 12th this season. :D:p

• SI Staff
    3 hours ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

Another example. Jorrel Hato has skincolor 13 but doesnt show that way ingame. Will not feed another example'as it speaks for itself.

image.png.56f3815907e5b6497c6a08848eb3abd1.png

Will look to amend

2 hours ago, ^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated said:

Minor issue: Jan Faberski is missing a record in player history: season 22/23

now it looks like he joined in 23/24.

image.thumb.png.030b90af12f2b0f6a7566cfea89488de.png

Also noted, thanks

• SI Staff
    11 hours ago, neva said:

I think Heracles Almelo has the wrong kit color set as main color. Their jersey is predominantly black, with white stripes. In-game it is considered as mainly white, leading to annoying match-ups like this game against Almere, where it is quite difficult to seperate the two teams.

image.thumb.png.d1005a16579e9b0730049a335ae66966.png

Furthermore, both Almere City and Heracles Almelo (playing home in this match) are abbreviated with ALM. I can't think of anyone in the whole country who'd say Almelo i.o. Heracles, so if these 2 issues can be adjusted, that'd be great.

Thanks!

Thanks for this - these are licensing issues - I'm afraid....

But it should be so that the game "understands" that the kits shouldn't clash at least... however I believe this is fixed - it should be slightly whiter, and with white socks as well - so it should be improved 

• SI Staff
    17 minutes ago, Dropveter said:

Kacper Kozlowski is also used as AML, AMR and VM not his best positions, but he can play it.

Thanks, we'll take it on board for future releases

45 minutes ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

Hi, thanks for the feedback

- Mamengi - yes, as mentioned
    - Aagh, silly game should understand that Brouwers is off to H'veen
    - Yes, we have Descotte set up with a loan as well as a buy option - so that should be correct - the same for Fraulo
    - We did miss it for Flamengo unfortunately
    - We won't add any partnerships with amateurclubs - these are only for youth intake and we don't reflect this in FM - I can consider maybe adding one or two if this is a team there is also an establishment with - if they play a lot of friendlies.

We can't really set this - not sure if it's appropriate. In terms of playing skills - Branderhost is a good goalkeeper and his CA and reputation ensure that he is a regular starter - although Barkas is better
    It's also debatable with vd Maarel and especially Azarkan. Ramselaar perhaps could go down a little bit, but also seems a bit too soon to tell - I think we have to wait and see what happens during the season.

Just for my understanding, this will be added when the game is fully released? 

Minor issues:

Why does Yakubah Minteh have 1 determination in my database? What is this based on exactly? Or is this randomly assigned?

I would also like the make a case for Ondrej Lingr's workrate. In every game he plays he pressures the opposition with 110% of his power. 

Lingr also misses the mandatory buy clause Feyenoord has on him (3m+). https://1908.nl/artikelen/ondrej-lingr-its-happening

In the game Calvin Stengs is not able to play CM while he played at least 9 games at CM for antwerp last season. image.png.6cedb6a4a6672c2f49e208a43cb4ef74.png

• SI Staff
    8 minutes ago, 蒙巴去操你 said:

Minor issues:

Why does Yakubah Minteh have 1 determination in my database? What is this based on exactly? Or is this randomly assigned?

I would also like the make a case for Ondrej Lingr's workrate. In every game he plays he pressures the opposition with 110% of his power. 

Lingr also misses the mandatory buy clause Feyenoord has on him (3m+). https://1908.nl/artikelen/ondrej-lingr-its-happening

In the game Calvin Stengs is not able to play CM while he played at least 9 games at CM for antwerp last season. 

Hi there, thanks

Minteh - assigned at random - 1 is very unfortunate.  This might be fixed for the full release by the way.
    Linger -> I think you are the fifth person to request this. There is a buy clause set up. We do not know if this is mandatory - there are conflicting article so we cannot set the "mandatory" fee.

Stengs -> I think you'll mean CAM not CM? Will have to see how he progresses, originally he's more a winger - but he has been playing well as a CAM/10 - so we'll keep on monitoring this.

Just now, Jeroen Thijssen said:

Hi there, thanks

Minteh - assigned at random - 1 is very unfortunate.
    Linger -> I think you are the fifth person to request this. There is a buy clause set up. We do not know if this is mandatory - there are conflicting article so we cannot set the "mandatory" fee.

Stengs -> I think you'll mean CAM not CM? Will have to see how he progresses, originally he's more a winger - but he has been playing well as a CAM/10 - so we'll keep on monitoring this.

image.thumb.png.c9f88be142ae651e13aca8ab120f70fb.png

I don't see an option to buy for Lingr. 
    Yes, I do mean CM, he played there for Antwerp 9 times last season.
    image.png.d565c2f80acd65d0586e34ab5ecfa807.png

However not that necessary to change it as I play him as CAM anyway :D

Also the Johan Cruiff schaal max subs is set to 3 out of 12. However it should be 5 out of 12 (Perhaps even +1 for extra time not sure about this) as this season Feyenoord - PSV saw 5 subs for Fey and 4 subs for PSV

image.png.4d3fc99a1b211f4e2821148d56ace633.png

• SI Staff
    Just now, 蒙巴去操你 said:

Also the Johan Cruiff schaal max subs is set to 3 out of 12. However it should be 5 out of 12 (Perhaps even +1 for extra time not sure about this) as this season Feyenoord - PSV saw 5 subs for Fey and 4 subs for PSV

image.png.4d3fc99a1b211f4e2821148d56ace633.png

This is a competition issue, but is being looked into :)

• SI Staff
    17 minutes ago, 蒙巴去操你 said:

image.thumb.png.c9f88be142ae651e13aca8ab120f70fb.png

I don't see an option to buy for Lingr. 
    Yes, I do mean CM, he played there for Antwerp 9 times last season.
    image.png.d565c2f80acd65d0586e34ab5ecfa807.png

However not that necessary to change it as I play him as CAM anyway :D

Ah, I missed he played as an 8 there as well - that's down to the Belgian research 

Lingr - hm, that's really set in our DB though.

image.png.130d215b1a5b32dc05bff7d33b8633e1.png

Not at liberty to show you more - but if that doesn't appear - it's not my fault.