• Severe Match Engine Lag. And I Mean SEVERE.

LaytonBhoy
    • Public Status: Info Provided PKM / REC File: match_recording.rec Files Uploaded: PKM / REC File

Every year. Every damned year I find myself here with the same issues. 

But this year I thought it would be different because this year I've moved from an NVIDIA system to an AMD system and although the BETA version had no issues at all, the release lagged a tiny bit ... since the patch? Disaster. Awful. Unplayable. 

And yes, I've done all the usual and updated drivers. I even re-installed them. And the match engine lags abysmally. 

DxDiag.txt

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Well, i have the same issue. My problem started a few weeks ago and started from nothing. From a day to another i discovered from a smooth match engine to constans mini lags. I have a 3060 Geforce graphic card, and have tried the most solutions- even SI:s own. Nothing seems to work. Really tired of this. 

What would help - ENORMOUSLY - is if you guys would publish a proposed list of settings for the AMD Radeon Adrenaline Edition for the 7900XT card which is what I'm using with the AMD Ryzen 9 7950X.

That might do the job.

I play on Alienware gaming laptop with NVidia 3060 all drivers up to date. Beta was fine and really smooth. Now I load the game up and 5/10 minutes in it starts lagging non stop to literally 1 frame per second. Slows the whole laptop down and takes about 5 minutes to get it to save and shut down. 
    played FM23 for a couple of hours last night which was just fine

• Administrators

Best place to raise this would be via a support ticket here. 

Each of you have different specs so the advice offered will be slightly different in each case, so will help our team manage who has been suggested what and the outcome of each suggestion.