• Imported FM23 save crashes around June 20th-29th

RBKalle
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: RBKalle - Crash_June_1.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I imported an old FM23 save, with additional leagues loaded, and it worked fine until late June 2028 (I resumed the game in March 2028, so it's the first end-of-the-season time).

The game crashes on random dates in the final week of June, whether I'm employed or not, whether I've loaded an extra league or not.

I suspect the game resetting some leagues around the end of June is causing the crash, but at this point I can't disable any of those.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Looks to be issues with the custom files I'm afraid. We'll look to investigate it but as it's niche and specific to custom changes, can't promise it'll be a quick fix.

• SI Staff

Hello, I've not been able to reproduce this, when loading up your save file.

Can you please attach a crash dump, caused by this crash.

You can find your Crash Dump files here -  C:\Users\Your Windows Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024\crash dumps

I'll leave my crash dumps error here if you can take a look at it for me, and explain why it happens. Furthermore, I would like to know why every time I start the game it creates a "crash dumps" folder in the game files in Documents? 

EDIT: this crash dumps happened when I returned from vacation and clicked on the inbox, in other tests the cash occurs in January between the 10th and 15th

b8884af3-490a-4540-9259-8ead6d420b60.jpg

b8884af3-490a-4540-9259-8ead6d420b60.dmp

Edited by deco-silva86