• Anti tamper preventing me from playing the game.

arkayS
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Thank you all. I don't have a public update to give, but we are making some headway internally. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

The Beta is almost over and we haven’t played it yet, however, it's showing I've played 3+ hours in Steam.

What’s the point of this pre-order?

Edited by lijieneo
    typo

5 minutes ago, lijieneo said:

The Beta is almost over and we haven’t played it yet, however, it's showing I've played 3+ hours in Steam.

What’s the point of this pre-order?

This was the point I made when told on the support ticket "the game is early accsess". The question I pose is when did early accsess mean you can't play it? The last update was on Thursday and there has been nothing since and we have just been left hanging. What worries me more now is will this problem still affect us on the 6th.

7 hours ago, paulm163 said:

This was the point I made when told on the support ticket "the game is early accsess". The question I pose is when did early accsess mean you can't play it? The last update was on Thursday and there has been nothing since and we have just been left hanging. What worries me more now is will this problem still affect us on the 6th.

https://steamdb.info/app/2252570/depots/ 

I would assume one of these depots contain some sort of fix. If not, I’m sure they are working on it externally.

On 31/10/2023 at 07:33, lijieneo said:

It is more reasonable for the official to give some compensation to those of us who pre-ordered but can only watch others play.

no update for a week, so I wouldn't hold your breath :)

Man , i dont expect anymore on this early access tbh , i just hope this issue will be resolved on 6 november

Edited by God Bless

On 03/11/2023 at 00:16, God Bless said:

Man , i dont expect anymore on this early access tbh , i just hope this issue will be resolved on 6 november

I would prefer it if we got some confirmation that it is going to be resolved instead of having to cross our fingers and hope tomorrow at launch!

On 26/10/2023 at 01:14, Kyle Brown said:

Thank you all. I don't have a public update to give, but we are making some headway internally. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

That's two of us that still have the same issue after full release - Can we please get an answer on if the problems is on your end or if the keys we were sold defective keys. The fact is we have all paid money in good faith for a product that does not work!

23 分钟前, paulm163说:

我们两个人在完全发布后仍然有同样的问题 - 我们能否得到一个答案,看看问题是否出在您这边,或者我们出售的钥匙是否有缺陷。事实是,我们都真诚地为一个不起作用的产品付了钱!

事实上,我看到网上还是很多人出现了同样的问题。我原来已经解决了,现在更新后又无法进入游戏了。这么严重的错误已经半个月了还是同样大规模发生了,非常业余的表现,也可能根本没有人在处理这件事。

On 23/10/2023 at 15:24, Kyle Brown said:

Our dev team have been investigating this as a priority and have asked for the following:

Can we please have what's called an environment variable file.

It might sound a little complicated but I assure you it's simple if you go step by step!

Windows 10: https://docs.oracle.com/en/database/oracle/machine-learning/oml4r/1.5.1/oread/creating-and-modifying-environment-variables-on-windows.html#GUID-DD6F9982-60D5-48F6-8270-A27EC53807D0

Windows 11: Settings > About > Advanced System Settings > Environment Variables > System Variables > New 

Once you've selected new, please name the variable " antitamperdiagnosis " with the variable " 1 ".

After the next start this will create a file called “antitamperdiagnosis.bin” on your desktop, please attach that here.

If you have any issues finding it, please let me know!

Hi, I think I have the same issue so please see attached.antitamper_diagnosis.binimage.png.ea21b0d58f88d9b799944123321fb8d3.png

For context I also pre ordered but after trying many things thought full release may fix it but didn't.

Edited by oliver605

So basically I'm in limbo the retailer can't or won't refund the money, the game publisher won't help  or can't help and the game developers seem at a loss of any type of fix = I'm  stuck with a game I can't play! Will someone please talk to us and be honest as to the situation and the causes and possible fixes 

• Administrators
    1 hour ago, oliver605 said:

Hi, I think I have the same issue so please see attached.antitamper_diagnosis.binimage.png.ea21b0d58f88d9b799944123321fb8d3.png

For context I also pre ordered but after trying many things thought full release may fix it but didn't.

This is a different issue, as suggested in the error message, please try changing the folder location and see if it helps? If your issue still isn't resolved, we suggest you contact our support team at Submit a request – SEGA Support

Thanks.

• Administrators
    51 minutes ago, paulm163 said:

So basically I'm in limbo the retailer can't or won't refund the money, the game publisher won't help  or can't help and the game developers seem at a loss of any type of fix = I'm  stuck with a game I can't play! Will someone please talk to us and be honest as to the situation and the causes and possible fixes 

Have you tried following the instructions in the pop-up message? And if so, what happened?

12 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Have you tried following the instructions in the pop-up message? And if so, what happened?

I can not belive your asking the same question as on the begining of this thread that has been answered! it takes you to a contact form for  Denuvo Software Solutions that you get no reply from. 

image.thumb.png.4957169417b07ed30948411fde7d7b38.png

if you click retry you get the same error message if you click ok it just terminateds the process. Maybe you can sugest a text to copy and paste into this form so they reply the fault is either at your end or thiers and if it is thiers i would suggest you tell them to sort it out asap

we have been telling you about this issue since the launch of the beta we were told a week and a half ago progress was being made and it would not be too much .longer and here we are after the full realease having the same conversation. Please sort this out because this is now beyond frustrating. and yes I have followed every single step detailed in this thread to try to correct the situation

16 minutes ago, lijieneo said:

The official version still has the same problem and cannot be played. This is already a serious problem now.

I'm usally pretty even tempered but to be insulted by  being asked the same question that was asked and responded to over 2 weeks ago has really got me angry now. I could accept that there was an issue in the beta BUT NOT THE FULL RELEASE. Either they fix it or giv us our money back!

40 minutes ago, paulm163 said:

I can not belive your asking the same question as on the begining of this thread that has been answered! it takes you to a contact form for  Denuvo Software Solutions that you get no reply from. 

image.thumb.png.4957169417b07ed30948411fde7d7b38.png

if you click retry you get the same error message if you click ok it just terminateds the process. Maybe you can sugest a text to copy and paste into this form so they reply the fault is either at your end or thiers and if it is thiers i would suggest you tell them to sort it out asap

image.thumb.png.90abf391103fbf150d59cf211c52b95d.png

image.thumb.png.02afd4c0eb8dbed1eaa9818b5c498dca.png

this is the response every time you submit the form, you just never get and response or even confirmation they have recived it like you do when you submit a ticket on here 

是的,只有重复的敷衍的流程式的回复。没有解决任何问题。连游戏都进入不了,这是非常严重的BUG.测试发布到现在已经半个月了,问题和错误文件早都已经提交过,到现在都没有任何进展。说明要么这家公司很不专业,要么就是没有人在解决这件事情。

This is now closed for further comments