• Anti tamper preventing me from playing the game.

arkayS
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 19/10/2023 at 15:18, Jimmy Wong said:

Hi, unfortunately this message usually means you'll need to wait for around 24 hours before you can launch the game.

Hey, I am still receiving the same message when trying to open my game.

• Administrators
    9 hours ago, arkayS said:

Hey, I am still receiving the same message when trying to open my game.

Have you tried following the instruction from the link in that pop-up message, please?

All that happens when you click the link from the dialoge box that says click here for solutions is a contact form that has not been answered for two days https://support.codefusion.technology/anti-tamper/?e=88500020&l=english&s=at. if you click retry you jyst get the samre message and if you click ok it just closes. So since launch have no been able to play the game though it shows i have 2 hrs in game. So what was the point of buying for early acssess and will this still happen on full realease.  I have tried to reistall and verified all game files this issue has been happening since release . I get that this software exsits to stop people pirating the game but why must those that have paid money for the game suffer? 

1 hour ago, paulm163 said:

All that happens when you click the link from the dialoge box that says click here for solutions is a contact form that has not been answered for two days https://support.codefusion.technology/anti-tamper/?e=88500020&l=english&s=at. if you click retry you jyst get the samre message and if you click ok it just closes. So since launch have no been able to play the game though it shows i have 2 hrs in game. So what was the point of buying for early acssess and will this still happen on full realease.  I have tried to reistall and verified all game files this issue has been happening since release . I get that this software exsits to stop people pirating the game but why must those that have paid money for the game suffer? 

Same here, and it shows game timing up to 25mins now.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Have you tried following the instruction from the link in that pop-up message, please?

I sent them an email 3 days ago and they have not got back to me. Will send another one today.

• Administrators

Our dev team have been investigating this as a priority and have asked for the following:

Can we please have what's called an environment variable file.

It might sound a little complicated but I assure you it's simple if you go step by step!

Windows 10: https://docs.oracle.com/en/database/oracle/machine-learning/oml4r/1.5.1/oread/creating-and-modifying-environment-variables-on-windows.html#GUID-DD6F9982-60D5-48F6-8270-A27EC53807D0

Windows 11: Settings > About > Advanced System Settings > Environment Variables > System Variables > New 

Once you've selected new, please name the variable " antitamperdiagnosis " with the variable " 1 ".

After the next start this will create a file called “antitamperdiagnosis.bin” on your desktop, please attach that here.

If you have any issues finding it, please let me know!

1 hour ago, Kyle Brown said:

Our dev team have been investigating this as a priority and have asked for the following:

It might sound a little complicated but I assure you it's simple if you go step by step!

Windows 10: https://docs.oracle.com/en/database/oracle/machine-learning/oml4r/1.5.1/oread/creating-and-modifying-environment-variables-on-windows.html#GUID-DD6F9982-60D5-48F6-8270-A27EC53807D0

Windows 11: Settings > About > Advanced System Settings > Environment Variables > System Variables > New 

Once you've selected new, please name the variable " antitamperdiagnosis " with the variable " 1 ".

After the next start this will create a file called “antitamperdiagnosis.bin” on your desktop, please attach that here.

First page only right?

• Administrators
    8 hours ago, God Bless said:

First page only right?

Of the link? Yeah, and then the lines on the post about naming the variables. 

20 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Here the file Sir

antitamper_diagnosis.bin

• Administrators

Thank you both. Sorry again about the length of time this is taking to find a solution, but we've got all available resources working on this. 

• Administrators
    On 22/10/2023 at 16:37, lijieneo said:

I bought from Steam.

On 21/10/2023 at 18:23, arkayS said:

I sent them an email 3 days ago and they have not got back to me. Will send another one today.

On 21/10/2023 at 13:13, paulm163 said:

Are you 3 still experiencing the same problem? 

Yes just tried again after leaving for 24hrs 

it has not changed since Thursday  :(  still directs to the link for solutions that is just a contact form that i've still had no reply from. Best part is after all the time the dialoge box is open i've racked uo 3.2 hours without actually being able to get into the game :)

it's super frustrating but I understand you are working as hard as possibe to come up with a fix

image.thumb.png.46e8d1c96fc782d9aef84f9f42d8eb3a.png

Edited by paulm163

1 hour ago, Kyle Brown said:

Are you 3 still experiencing the same problem? 

Yes. I’ve tried all the workarounds posted in other threads and none of them have worked yet.

I sent my antitamper_diagnosis.bin in a support ticket.

If I can provide anything else please let me know. I appreciate the time taken to look into this issue.

Edited by arkayS

9 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

What was the support ticket number?

Request #638533 this was my support ticket I sent to Sega after trying a lot of work arounds they provioded and sending them the anti tamper file they sort of gave up with me and just said they are looking into it. They also suggested doing  a Steam flush config command, that did not work either 

Edited by paulm163

On 25/10/2023 at 00:12, Kyle Brown said:

What was the support ticket number?

Yes, it has still not launched.

I have submitted all the files the support asked for.

Request #639572

This is now closed for further comments