• BG U19 Elite competition

Dropveter
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Bulgaria does no longer have a U19 Elite Group.

This is divided per region, currently only the Sofia region has a source:

Youth competitions 2022/23 | bulgarian-football.com

Most team from the Parva Liga have created a 2nd team that plays in the 3rd league,

Treta liga 2022/23 | bulgarian-football.com

Line ups and stats can be found her:  Home - efbet League (fpleague.bg) 

levski II vs CSka II as an example of the use of young players by the 2nd teams: SPLeague Live (fpleague.bg) 

We do still have a youth cup, where the winner goes to the Champions league, with some age restrictions:

YuSV: Kupa na BFS 2022/23 | bulgarian-football.com

All seems ok in the game, except the U19 Elite Group, and maybe that the staff of most U19 teams should go to the 2nd teams?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Moved this one across to the Bulgaria League Specific issues so that we can get the appropriate set of eyes on this from QA. Thanks for taking the time to share it.

and not made it into the game,

That is year 3in a row that buying the Beta and given feedback about competition structure did not made it into the game, 

Very disappointing, and you lost a customer.

Did not make it into the update either

Extremely disappointing, over 4 months this issue of wrong competition structure could not be solved, reason for me not to play, can i file a compliant somewhere?

@Zachary Whyte, could you tell me what is even done with the Beta feedback? 

I don't even dear to look if the teams for the Youth Champions league are correct, but i can guess that is also ignored

I am not debating if a player form my own team should have 200 Potential, i am only asking to correct a real life competition structure

Nothing has been done! I have addressed this in October after buying the Beta and with 3 updates it has been ignored, but as you said: the issue was known...and ignored.

Why do I even buy a Beta if nothing is done with this type of feedback ???? @Zachary Whyte @Michael Sant 

Then just reply and say: we don't  care about having a real-time competition  structure, screw you, at least then you are honest.

If this is wrong i wonder how much more is wrong in this game, ah yes, the Teams in the qualification round of the Youth league are also still wrong,  , also that has been ignored SINCE OCTOBER!!!!

And UEFA is even an official partner you should be ashamed of not having the correct youth teams in it.

@Kyle Brown @Zachary Whyte, you can stop your review,,

after 20 years of playing I lost my fun in paying all because of whoever is responsible for NOT doing anything with this sort of feedback.

Shame on whoever makes this type of decisions,.

Special mentioning of @Jeroen Thijssen since he is one of the few who does reply when asked a question and just said it if some Beta feedback could not be done

• Administrators

Was reviewed by our team and was found given the large amount of work and resources required to make these changes and the number of players it would affect, it wasn't of high enough priority to be addressed with this update.

It's something which will be continued to be reviewed for future versions of the game. 

I received the same answer on my complaint via mail,  appreciate any answer.

In my thoughts it sounds more difficult to find recourses that give you wrong teams in a Uefa competition to start with,  then finding good sources, but of course I am not fully aware of the workaround.

The BG competition format of a U19 league  is more difficult, but ii hoped that is why we get the Beta, to point out this type of things,

Since i cannot also not fix this issue in the editor ourselves, so just have to accept that it is not a priority and this will also stay in next versions, we just have to hope that whatever we find in the game, has enough priority to be fixed.

Success with the future games, it will be whiteout one disappoint customer