• FM22 Mobile on iPad pixelated text

charliebigpot
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Message added by Desmond Richardson,

Please be aware that these comments were copied here from another source and that the date and time shown for each comment may not be accurate.

Somehow the text looks stretched/pixelated, are there any plans for optimization?

It's difficult to capture through screenshots because the image gets so compressed that on a screenshot it looks ok but the text just looks stretched/pixelated on the iPad.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Can you still provide us with a screenshot so we can take a look for you? Which iPad are you using?

sure, here you go, I'm using an iPad Pro 11".

I hope you guys have an iPad to see this for yourselves, it's not unmanageable, it just "looks off".

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

I must admit it looks like this on my iPad too. It’s not a massive problem for me at all but the text is definitely not as crisp as it has been on previous versions. 

16 hours ago, Alari Naylor said:

We're looking at ways to crisp this up a bit, especially on the very large sized devices the graphical fidelity could definitely be a little better.

Ok, but you'll hardly find tablets that are smaller than 11".

In any case, thanks for looking into it. I'll looking into getting refund for the time being and will keep an eye on the patch release notes. It's not a big issue per se, but a deal-breaker in the long-term/longer periods of use.