• Hertha Berlin

Sport Lacost
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Thanks for all your hard work on FM22 :thup:

One thing though, the season objectives for Hertha Berlin seem incredibly unrealistic; they are expected to qualify for the CL in the first season (highest they have finished in the last 13 years is 4th) and then mount a title challenge next season.

I know they have spent some money in recent years but I’m not hearing anyone talk of them realistically challenging for top 4 this year and definitely not looking at challenging Bayern, Dortmund or RB for the title anytime soon.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am a Hertha fan and I totally agree with Sport Lacost. In real life the objective is to play a season without trouble, so something in the middle of the Bundesliga. It is a mid-term objective to qualify for Europe (earliest 23/24) and a long-term objective to reach the Champions League. I think the youth facilities  and youth training are underrated as Hertha clearly has one of the best in the league.

• SI Staff

This is a big issue in the Dutch leagues as well

Gegenbauer did have Expect Qualification for Euro Football as ambition, I have set this to Top Half, which should help a little bit.

3 minutes ago, Reddiablo said:

This is a big issue in the Dutch leagues as well

Gegenbauer did have Expect Qualification for Euro Football as ambition, I have set this to Top Half, which should help a little bit.

Top man thanks @Reddiablo. Will this be fixed for release?