• Pass Completion Rate (Lack of Inaccuracy)

Yellowbucket58
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

So I know the issue with possession is being looked into, which is great, however I am currently unsure if Pass Completion % was also something that's being looked into or something that has already been brought up? After doing some testing I've noticed teams league wide (done test in multiple leagues and different tiers) tend to have high pass completion percentages. A test in La Liga resulted in all teams having 85%+ completion rate when in reality only 7 teams finished last season with a completion of 80% or higher and only 3 teams had a completion % rate of 85 or higher. A lot of teams had pass completion % within the 70s, with Getafe having the lowest at 67.2.

It seems center back have abnormally high pass completion % but midfielders and forwards also seem to have the same issue.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Known issue. It's utterly frustrating watching highlights on anything other than key, seeing the opposition pass it around completely immune to pressing. It's as if they all have 20 composure, technique, passing, first touch and vision.

Hopefully they fix in an update soon.

Save file uploaded as:

PassCompletion%Test.fm 

File includes a full detail sim of the Italian, German, Spain, and England topflight league as well as each country's second tier league. All leagues produce consistently high pass completion percentages.

Just backing up this issue. I was very excited when 'more inaccuracies' was mentioned in the teaser videos before release, because I've often thought that it was an issues in games, but it's gone the other way if anything. Most games have very high passing success rtes across both teams regardless of styles and pressing. Even the more direct teams will have high passing accuracies. I watch matches in 'comprehensive' mode and passing sequences hardly ever break down with a poor pass, interception, and/or duel/tackle. It's probably the single biggest issues in this game's ME, in my opinion.

Happy to help, if needed in anyway.

It comes ultimatly down to;

I. To good passing ratio und total numbers,

II. To few dribblings (no ratio included),

III. To good tackling ratio and to low total numbers, 

IV. false movement:

A) In posession Team

fowards run for no reason wider as they should, but not central towards goal.

Wide inverted players do not occupy the right Spaces

Dynamic roles (Mez, Shadow striker, Vol) are static, so they don't thread the opponent as they should

B) In player posession

Players faint way to much

Pass far much after turning

Try to less on their own

Inverted players do not carry the bsll inside.