New stadium

I am burnley and for years the board have said that the council will not allow planning permission. All of a sudden this year they have announced that they will build a new 40,000 seater stadium with retractable roof and undersoil heating costing £105 million.

The best thing about it is that they named it after "Bhawk Arena"

(called myself jonwald "the dream-maker" Bhawk)

They said it was named after their greatest manager.

Lovely, cant wait to move in

Fantastic, I wish my board would rebuild Ibrox :( Every time i make a profit, my board give away dividends to share holders and so I can't seem to get a balance bigger than £40m at the end of the season... I imagine a 70,000 arena would cost £300m plus! bah.

I did get a new stadium on the last fm with burnley but they named it davis park after burnley legend steve davis.

I think cos I had £425 mill in the bank they decided £105 mill for a 40,000 seater stadium was a good investment. I will try to get it expanded too

Mate I played with Ipswich in FM08 until 2018 and turned them into European Champions and EPL Champions consistently and I was favoured personnel and everything and STILL no new stadium came out of it. I had a really healthy balance for many seasons and was constantly given £80M + each season on transfer funds, which most of the time I barely used except for maybe 1 or 2 players here and there to improve my side. I couldn't have done much more with them to be honest...so I don't know what it would have taken for the board to build a new stadium :(

P.S I never sold Danny Haynes in all those years and he was one of the best strikers in Europe, constantly scoring 40+ a season - never got an England call. Now that is beyond a joke haha!

Archived