sambosbag

Full Name: Martin Galvan

Club: Cruz Azul

Value: N/A

Sell Value: N/A

Position: AMC

Screenshot:

galvancruzazul.jpg

Whats the deal with this kid? His potential ability is fantastic, but every game his stats look terrible at the start, and don't change much at all.

Is he the type that you just have to perceiver with, or have i just got unlucky so far with him. I just signed him with my Fiorentina team in season 4, and his stats have barely gone up at all in four seasons. For a player with the potential he has, i find it a bit strange that they haven't changed at all.

but he has a

-10 potential

does he not? So no matter what he should turn out pretty damn good i would have thought?

What im asking is why he looks so rubbish? Its bizarre really.

Ive picked him up for my Fiorentina team just to see if i can develop him more. His stats tactical stats have started going up now...so hopefully he will develop into the kind of player his PA says he will be.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this guy really that good? I signed him for Newcastle at the start of the 3rd season for around 2m as my scouts said he would be a good signing. I am now in the Jan window in the 4th season and City offered me £40m plus Micah Richards for him.

I dont really need the money or the player but is he worth keeping or is that deal too good to turn down?

Is this guy really that good? I signed him for Newcastle at the start of the 3rd season for around 2m as my scouts said he would be a good signing. I am now in the Jan window in the 4th season and City offered me £40m plus Micah Richards for him.

I dont really need the money or the player but is he worth keeping or is that deal too good to turn down?

40m and richards. take it. richards could be worth anything upto. 30m.. so thats a potential of 68m profit in one season.

if u dont need the money. then dont. keep him and see how he turns out. it differs in each game. depends on the manager, the club, the physios, how many games he gets, etc...

Archived