MCa Poor Ratings

Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone can help me with my tactics. I've tried a variety over 2 seasons at QPR, most of them 442 variants. Doing ok, currently working with the 442s I've built using the guide to AI formations and definitely improving.

I am really struggling with my attacking midfielders though, whether its in the AMC position, the MC position, MCa with a line up or MCa with a slightly higher mentality, they regularly turn in sub-6 performances. I have some good candidates for the role too, who, when pushed out wide score 7+ rather than 5.5 in the middle.

Anyone else experienced this or have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Sam.

Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone can help me with my tactics. I've tried a variety over 2 seasons at QPR, most of them 442 variants. Doing ok, currently working with the 442s I've built using the guide to AI formations and definitely improving.

I am really struggling with my attacking midfielders though, whether its in the AMC position, the MC position, MCa with a line up or MCa with a slightly higher mentality, they regularly turn in sub-6 performances. I have some good candidates for the role too, who, when pushed out wide score 7+ rather than 5.5 in the middle.

Anyone else experienced this or have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Sam.

try to have him closer to your mcd, +2 ment, mixed fwd etc. I have a 442 where my mca getts good ratings. so it is possible

Archived