question about the bojan bug

yeah but the way i'm looking at it, if i start the game on the 910 patch, bojan especially, will be on his 3-4 year contract, will barca leave him be when it ends or after the first season is over will the game refresh the data with the new bugged info which punts him down to a £55/week youth contract?

oh wait, are you saying you started on 910 and now on 920 it still happens?

good idea, but wait, what about all the other top youngsters who are also affected by this bug, its not just bojan that this happens to, it just happens to be the most well known instance so its named the "bojan bug."

The only way i could see it working is of you played 9.1.0 until the end of the 1st season (when the processing is finished) and then start with 9.2.0 in the 2nd season after you get your transfer budgets etc.

its funny you should say that, atm i actually am playing using 910, in feb atm (although my right sided MC and lone striker are suffering from the rating bug, every single game) and its an uphill struggle to say the least, what date is the "processing" finished?

its funny you should say that, atm i actually am playing using 910, in feb atm (although my right sided MC and lone striker are suffering from the rating bug, every single game) and its an uphill struggle to say the least, what date is the "processing" finished?

The ratings bug is merely ratings rather than performance, as far as I have seen. It also only seems to really affect AMCs. I find that if a MC has a low rating in the first half I can tell them to go out and prove a point in my half time team talk. After that they are on fire usually.

You appear to be seeing bugs reported and then telling yourself they must be there. If you concentrate on just having a fun game the bugs are less apparent. It's like you want them to be there.

The ratings bug is merely ratings rather than performance, as far as I have seen. It also only seems to really affect AMCs. I find that if a MC has a low rating in the first half I can tell them to go out and prove a point in my half time team talk. After that they are on fire usually.

You appear to be seeing bugs reported and then telling yourself they must be there. If you concentrate on just having a fun game the bugs are less apparent. It's like you want them to be there.

tell that to my fans spokeperson, who is on my back telling me the fans are concerned about xavi/iniesta's form.. (yes they're my MC pairing)

• 4 weeks later...
tell that to my fans spokeperson, who is on my back telling me the fans are concerned about xavi/iniesta's form.. (yes they're my MC pairing)

Because his average rating is low, but he's not actually playing bad in the game.

Archived