FM09: The Official Paris Saint-Germain Thread

bawbag the gr8

Psg_badge.png

Paris Saint-Germain Football Club, or PSG, is a French football club based in Paris. Their home stadium is Parc des Princes, and the team has always played in the French top flight, since its foundation in 1970.

The club was founded 1904 with the name "Stade Saint Germain". The current name appeared in August 1970 by the merger of Paris FC (a pool of financial investors) and Stade Saint-Germain. Gathering funds from nearly 20,000 subscribers, the creation of Paris FC marked the reappearance of a major club in Paris after the demise of R.C. Paris, Red Star and Stade Français (among others).

In recent seasons Paris-Saint Germain's form has slipped from a 9th polace position in 2004/2005 and in 2005/2006. In 2006/2007 Paris-Saint Germain did not impress after they didn't even reach the final in either cups and came 15th in the league just 3 places from relegation.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Finances:

Media prediction: 11th

Top half finish: £4.8m

Continental qualification: £6m (recommended)

Title challenge: £6.5m

Winner: £7m

You can get quite a bit more money gradually through budget adjustment.

Facilities:

Stadium: Parc de Princes

Capacity: 48527 (all seated)

Training facilities: Good

Youth facilities: Good (+ academy)

Rivals:

Marseille (Fierce), Monaco, Lyon, Nantes, Racing 92, Red Star 93, Paris FC, Bordeaux

First Team Squad:

Goalkeepers:

Edel Apoula

Mickaël Landreau

Stéphane Véron

Defenders:

Sammy Traoré

Ceará

Sylvain Armand

Mamadou Sakho

Zoumana Camara

Grégory Bourillon

Midfielders:

Younousse Sankharé

Jérémy Clément

Claude Makélélé

Youssuf Mulumbu

Stéphane Sessegnon

Clément Chantôme

Jérôme Rothen

Ludovic Giuly

Fabrice Pancrate

Strikers:

Mateja Kežman (on loan)

Loris Arnaud

Péguy Luyindula

Guillaume Hoarau

Recommended Starting XI:

GK: Landreau

DR: Ceará

DL: Armand

DC: Camara/Sakho

DC: Bourillon

MR: Pancrate/Giuly

ML: Rothen

MC: Makélélé

MC: Chantôme

FC: Kežman

FC: Luyindula

Star Players:

Mickaël Landreau – GK – 29 – France

Landreau is a very good keeper, and is more than capable of doing the job in the French league and the UEFA Cup, and would do fine in the Champions League in later seasons.

Sylvain Armand – DLC – 27 – France

Possibly the best defender in the squad, Armand will stop virtually anything in defence and also contributes a couple of goals per season. He can be played in 6 different positions throughout the defence in midfield, making one of the most useful players in the squad.

Jérôme Rothen – MLC – 30 – France

Despite being 30, Rothen rips up defences when played in a left hand midfielder position he can easily reach the by-line and get a cross in, or cut inside and blast in a wonder goal. I would recommend holding on to him for 2 seasons at least.

Star Youth:

Mamadou Sakho – DLC – 18 – France

As any FM fan knows, Sakho is one of the brightest prospects in the game, because he starts at your club, no excessive compensation or transfer fees are required. With the right training, he becomes the best defender in the world, so definitely hold onto him.

Younousse Sankharé – DM MLC – 18 – France

This guy can easily become the next Makélélé, so I would seriously recommend getting him to be tutored by him. Younousse can easily bcome one of the best midfielders in the game, and is also very versatile, so make sure you keep him.

Where To Improve:

Priorities:

ST: Apart from Kezman (who is only on loan), there are no stand out strikers in the PSG squad, so bring in somebody who will get you a lot of goals, such as Oscar Cardozo, Pavel Pogrebnyak or Vagner Love.

DR: Ceará isn’t good enough for a club of this stature in my opinion, especially in the push for continental qualification. I would bring in either Michaël Chrétien or Lorenzo de Silvestre.

Other:

GK: A young backup is needed, as the current two backups are terrible. Vincent Enyeama is recommended.

DC: You could possibly add another natural DC, such as Mirel Radoi.

MR: Once again, only backup is really needed here, so somebody like Antonio Valencia would be sufficient.

My Game:

Coming up to December in the first season, I am sitting on the top of Ligue 1, 1 point away from Sochaux. I’m still in the UEFA Cup, but was knocked out of the League Cup by Lyon, who are struggling in the league.

I only signed 2 players, Oscar Cardozo and Michaël Chrétien. They have both performed fantastically, and Cardozo has 16 goals in 19 games. I have used a 442 formation and would recommend this as a framework.

You should start a game as PSG, as it is a great challenge to regain their reputation after such a poor patch of league finishes, have fun!

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much did you get Michaël Chrétien and Cardozo for?

Right back is an absolute necessity, Ceara is completely useless.

Do you play with a playmaker? I was thinking of getting this guy I found called David De Freitas, from Nantes. He looks pretty great, and French.

unlucky mateagainst Le Mans.

Think I'm going to try and buy mainly French players if I can, so I'm doing a lot of scouting around.

So far I've signed David De Freitas for 2.8m, and Gregory Pujol for 1.5m. Both look quite good, Pujol looks like a steal for 1.5m and should play off Kezman pretty well. De Freitas will be my playmaker, with Makelele being my more defensive centre mid.

Team is starting to take shape. Now all I need is a right back...

lol unlucky, sounds like a good game. How far into the season are you again?

what do you think of Christophe Jallet for RB? He plays for Lorient, if you want to look at him.

Have you looked at Pujol or De Frietas?

Curretly trying to get Jallet, Gael Kakuta and Sofiane Feghouli.

Also Landon Donovan on a free looks like good cover, I would get him in November if I wanted him. He asks for a lot of wages though wich is a turn off.

yeah, he's quite cheap as well, looks pretty solid i think.

just can't afford chretien so he looks good, and Jallet falls under my French policy.

Also signed Kakuta for the future, My assisstant says he'll be a leader Ligue 1 winger in the future so he looks good.

How is Sakho coming along for you?

just finished pre-season

went really well, won every game convincingly. Pujol and Kezman looked lethal upfront.

just bought Jallet. He's looking quite good.

if your still in January, have a look at Morgan Schneiderlin from Southampton. He looks great. Scout says he has potential to be as good as Makelele. But he's just moved in summer, so won't move until january. Looks like he has a lot of potential.

How's your season going Bawbag?

Anyone else trying out PSG?

i recently started with psg and immediately set out to strengthen my full backs. i got this great 21 year old edgar castillo from mexico for LB who also excells at AML, but he cost me 7 mil, but hes great. also got pedro silva on loan for RB from sporting lisbon. got this kid keeper for cheap from le havre called boucher still young thou. got rid of mulumbu for 1.4mil and traore on a free. having a real hard time getting rid of other fringe players to raise funds. how did you get money to buy those players?

kezman has been **** for me in the 2 league games ive played. drew away to sochaux 2-2 and won at home 1-0 against bordeau. ive been playing hoarau and hes been scoring.

any advice on how to get rid of players?

do you play a defensive game or an attacking one?

I had a great game on 08 with PSG that lasted 8 seasons. Ended up with an almost totally french squad, and I signed players like Obertan, Sagna, Lloris, Bocaly, Mathieu, Payet, Makoun to complement Sankhare, Sakho, Digard, Armand, N'gog and Chantome already at the club.

However it looks a lot more difficult on 09, with Digard and N'gog having left. I might give it a go, as PSG are my fav. team in France, and I alays look out for their results now.

I started a PSG as soon as got the game, as i do every CM/FM since the days of Patrice Loko.

Giuly has been a star for me, despite his age he's a demon out on the wing. I brought in a young MC, Mascio for about 30K, looks very promising. Another bargin might be Martin Palermo, short term of course.

Anyone fairly along in there PSG save that can let me know how Payet, Gignac & Gigolliti(St Etienne Stk) look?

Glad there's now a PSG thread, i hope it proves as popular as the Lyon(sorry Purefan..lol)

ataryam

I definately agree about Kezman mate. So far he's been terrible. Not scored in 6.

Gregory Pujol is playing great for me. Scored 4 so far in the league in 6 games. I would really recommend him.

I've found it really tough to offload players as well tbh. Couldn't even get rid of Ceara.

I'm really not playing well at the moment. Not won in three. Really can't make many chances.

I've just finished my first season, winning the league and the cup!

I finished 8 points ahead of Nancy, who had a huge winning streak at the end and overtook the previous two challengers, Lyon (6th!) and Sochaux (3rd). Also, I secured the title in the 37th game by beating Lyon 2-0 :cool:.

In the cup, I beat Saint-Etienne 2-0 in the final.

I got to the quarters of the UEFA Cup (above expectation) and lost in the 4th round of the league cup (below expectation)

Cardozo was the my best player by a long way, scoring a total of 36 goals, and winning top goalscorer of the month 7 times, foreign player of the year, top goalscorer, star of the season, players player of the season, and featuring in both of the league's best XIs.

I had a player in first, second or third in basically every award, and I won manager of the year!

Hi there, first post in the forums! eeeeeh!

Ok so i'm in january now, second in the league 3 points behind St. Etienne, but looking great after the first 6 games (2 defeats, 4 draws)

I bought Mata (who's playing great, 7.13 avg) and Keirrison (foreign player of the year, but he's not convincing me), sent back Kazman, plus I want to sell Luyindula. Gonna lose Pancrate on a free, couldn't find anybody willing to buy him =/

Situ and Coeff YTH from Lens, to have quality home grown players on the long run

Ceara has been absolutely good till now, averaging 7.06!

The team now is:

---------------Landreau---------------

Ceara--Camara--Bourillion--Armand

---------------Makelele---------------

Giuly---------Chantome-------Rothen

-----------------Mata------------------

---------------Keirrison---------------

Giuly and Rothen are great, but keep getting injuries, Sankhare has been out for 2 months now but looking good, Sassegnon has been out for 2 months, then played 10 minutes and out for 1 more =) son of a bitch

Played Sakho for 2 months in Armand's place (he was out). Hoarau and Arnaud are fine enough for L1.

Not really using Ngoyi and Mulumbu, should I sell?

Also, Sassegnon is some 8m€ worth, should I sell and bring him a superstar? Downside he can fill in any spot in the midfield so he's totally useful =/

In UEFA I'm up against Schalke.

Sorry for the long post =D

Hey pakito, welcome to the forums

sounds like your doing really well, better than me anyway, my season is going rather horribly.

My experiment of only buying French player is proving pretty difficult, I think i'll start again either tonight or tomorrow.

I would probably sell Ngoyi and Mulumbu. They don't seem to be worth much other than cover, so if you can get a half decent price I'd ship them off.

I would probably sell Sassegnon as well tbh, but when I tried to sell I could get anywhere near his value. He's only worth that because thats how PSG he signed him for in summer, so technically he's not worth 8m in the game.

Good luck against Schalke mate.

I just played the Champions Trophy and it was a bit of a shambles. I conceded in the first minute and had a man sent off in the 8th. I ended up losing 3-1 :(.

I signed Andre-Pierre Gignac for 10m and Diego Buanonotte for 11m

I also brought in a youth player from Lyon for 2.5m. One promising thing is that I now have 4 players under 17 with 7 star potentials.

I've just finished my second season, winning both the cup and league again. However, I once again was disappointed with the performances in the league cup, but progress is being made in Europe, as we reached the knockout stages of the CL, beating Inter 3-0 on the way.

Gignac has been fantastic, about as good as Cardozo was last season, and Cardozo himself has pitched in with around 30 goals, despite an injury plagued season. In the Jan transfer window I signed Oscar (agreed a deal ages ago) and Ronaldo (the real one). I managed to get Ronaldo up to 100% condition from 30, but an injury restricted his appearances to about 5, and he will be offloaded in the summer.

Sakho played his first two games for France, and missed out on another two through injury. Gignac also made his first international appearance. As Sakho is now 20 and has an influence stat of 17, he will become the captain next year.

Three of my four fantastic regens sort of fizzled away throughout the season, and only one made significant progress, the centre back Ludovic Tafani, who made his first France u-21 cap at the age of 15. I also bought in a wing back, Ghislain Flores from Lyon (also 15) who playes for Frances u-19s.

Season is going amazing. By far the most enjoyable game i've tried so far.

I'm in April of the first season and I'm top by 4 points with a game in hand, so things are going great.

Things were going badly at the start, but my tactics just suddenly clicked and the team started to really play well.

Bought:

Gregory Pujol - £1.5m

David De Freitas - £2.8m

Gael Kakuta - 650k

Christophe Jallet - £3.5m

Landon Donovan - Free

All of my signings have been great, probably the best have been De Freitas and Donovan. De Freitas has been amazing scores a few, and gets loads of assists playing as playmaker, so I strongly recomend him. Donovan for free has been great as well, really fast and he's my top scorer along with Pujol, even though he's played around half the games.

Sakho's stats have sky rocketed this season and looks like my best defender. Strength has gone up to 19 and tackling up to 16, so he's coming along really well.

also this season I've beaten Marseille 4-0 away and 4-1 at home, which I was really impressed with.

Next season, I'm looking to buy Diarra and Schneiderlin for centre mid and ship off Clement and Sessegnon, and Makelele is declining pretty fast. Also probably try and get someone like Sinima-Pongolle or Jimmy Briand.

right now though I'm still trying to end the season in the top spot, and hopefully i can hold on to the title.

How much money do you get if you win the league?

disaster

last 8 games, won 3 lost 5.

lost the league by 2 points.

In the last game I had Bordeaux at home, and I had to win and Lyon had to drop points at Sochaux.

Lyon drew 2-2, I got beat 1-0.

To make it worse I hit the post twice and was all over them, Lyon were winning 2-0 and Sochaux scored in the 72nd minute and the 89th.

I am gutted.

I got 11m for finishing 2nd though which seems alright. Just scouting just now for some targets for next season.

Guest velibor@hotmail.fr

ok mine on first year, 3d position, 6 point from the 1st...

1st Team :

GK Landreau

RB : Zambelli

CB : Lequi

CB : Sakho

LB : Armand

MC : Makelele

MC : Santana

MR : Giuly

ML :Osvaldo

ST : Keirrison

ST : Palermo

Subs : Yildirim, Giannicheda, Soley, Borges, Aquino, Fleck, Ljundberg, Appiah, Lewandowski, Mascio, Borisuyk

In fact, I sold 80% of the begining team...

Just starting second season.

Transfers in:

Gabriel Obertan £8.75m

Morgan Schneiderlin £1.8m

Two Regens

Francis Coquelin £4.5m

Transfers Out:

Souza £5m

Stephane Sessegnon £8.5m

Zoumana Camara £4m

Jeremy Clement £5m

Youssouf Mulumbu £2m

Then others on frees

at the moment the team is looking good. Really happy with the signing of Obertan, I would really recommend unsettling him, as PSG is one of his favoured club so he wants to come. He transfer listed himself on mine so I got him really cheap. Also pretty happy with the money I got for Sessegnon, Lyon payed 8.5m upfront, and he wasn't great for me. Coquelin is touted as the next Makelele so I'm getting him to tutor him, and also Schneiderlin is touted as the next Michel Platini, which I thought was impressive.

First team Line Up is:

Laundreu

Jallet Bourillion Sakho Armand

Obertan Chantome De Frietas Rothen

Arnaud Donovan

Then Second team is:

Laundreu

Ceara Ngoyi Wurtz(regen) Drouet

Guily Coquelin Schneiderlin Kakuta

Horaru Pujol

I was looking at signing Bafetimbi Gomis and selling Horaru, but i'll probably wait until January for that. Still got 25m to spend, but don't want to sign too many unessessary players, Might bring in Saivet for the future, but Bordeuax want a lot for him, but I'm thinking that his value will only increase.

Started off well won 3-0 and then 2-1, Donovan scord two in the first, and Schneiderlin scoring in both games, with the winner against Toulouse in the second. Pretty happy with the start. Also Arnaud looks really good for me this season, how has anyone else found him? He seems to improve a lot.

Any ideas on how to improve the squad at the moment?

I've just finished my 3rd season, I only won the League Cup, coming second in the league, but if I win in the champions trophy (Lyon won league and cup), then that will be every domestic trophy won. I had to sell Chantome, a very good player to Inter for 20m, and poached Muntari off them for 1.5m in return, a good deal I think.

I got a round further in the CL than last season, which was one round more than the season before, so there is definately improvement.

Second season is going well, we're top, ahead of Lyon by about 4 points.

I was just wondering if everyone has gotten rid of Loris Arnaud?

I didn't think anything of him when I started, I thought of him as a fringe player, but his stats have just gradually gone up and up, and he's my best striker now.

He's second top scorer in the league, and his stats are great. Honestly I wouldn't get rid of him, give him a chance and he's great.

unlucky coming second in your season bawbag. Muntari for 1.5m is a great deal, but again unlucky about Chantome. He's starting to look great in my game. Have you managed to cling onto Sakho?

what round did you get to?

I'm in the knockouts now, came second in my group with Arsenal Roma and Feynoord.

Just drawn Real though...

In 08, I played a game with Rennes which was fantastic. Some French players to look out for as they might be just as good this year. Gouffre (Lorient) Bonnet (Toulouse) Cabaye, Obraniak, Debuchy (Lille) and Didot, Briand and Mbia (Rennes)

Surprised that Hoarau is not as good, he was an immense goalscorer in 08.

Hoarau is actually pretty good, scores a few, but he's only backup for me. He has good stats for finishing and composure.

Briand looks good, but usually is in fm games.

Did you mean Jouffre from Lorient? cause he looks like a good player.

Most of the players you mentioned look pretty good, except Obraniak and Debuchy, how look fairly average this year.

Are you starting as PSG, Raith?

You should give it a go, it's going really well for me.

yeah, you should give it a go, it's been really enjoyable for me so far.

Also a lot of the great french youth have a PSG as a favoured club as well like Obertan and Ben Arfa, so it should be a little easier to unsettle them and get world class players like them in.

I actually had a rennes game in 08 as well, I think I left it after the second season though.

I've hit a bit of a dip in form at the moment, goals have dried up, Landon Donovan scored two on the opening day then hasn't scored since and I'm half way through January. Arnuad is the only consistent goal scorer atm. Trying to unsettle Gomis, and then probably sell off Pujol and Hoararu.

Somehow Ceara is still clinging on, so i'll try and ship him off in this window, and I'm trying to buy Saunier to replace backup right back.

Just knocked back a 12m bid from Chelsea for Christophe Jallet lol.

I've just started a game as PSG. Told the board I was going for euro qualification through league position and got £6.25m. Sold Ceara for £3.6m to Nantes, Pancrate for £1m and Luyindula for £2.5m. Terminated the loan deal for Kezman as we were paying £54k a week for him.

Brought in;

Jallet (3.5m)

Gignac (5m)

Morel (2m)

Sorbon (3m)

Feel the midfield is pretty strong and very versatile but was light up front with only Gignac and Hoarau there. Will scour for a loan signing I think.

Defence needed a bit of strengthening due to Traore being 32 and not brilliant while I feel Armand would be better in centre than left back.

Playing a 4-1-4-1 formation with Makelele in the holding role and Chantome pushing forward.

Glad you started one Raith lol

Signings look very solid.

Jallet is fantastic, he won fans player of the year in the first season for me. Very good defensively and going forward.

Gignac for that price is a steal, he is great in the game. He's definately get you some goals.

Do you mean Jeremy Morel? He looks pretty good

Sorbon looks great actually, shame about his low jumping though. Other than that he looks fantastic.

I would say upfront may be a little thin for you, but you should definately give Loris Arnaud a shot through out the season. He becomes really good, he's my best striker in the second season. Are you trying to buy all French? if your not have a look at Donovan on a free, and if you are take a look at Gregory Pujol.

I played Sakho and Bourillion at centre back the whole season, and they were solid. Sakho improves dramaticaly with games, so I would say you should start him. I don't think Armand is great at Centre back, because his jumping is only 11, he plays great at left back anyway. So I would play Armand on the left, Sakho and Bourillion in the centre, and Jallet on the right. Then you have Sorbon to cover for the centre, and your fine.

I'd maybe look to bring in someone like Saunier from Bordeaux to cover for Jallet at right back aswell. You could then get rid of Traore I think, as Saunier plays centre as well.

Have you got a back up right mid for Guily?

Your team is looking pretty good though.

Think Sessegnon can play there so he's my all round backup. I'll aim to sell any players I dont need, free up some cash. Only playing 1 up top anyway, so 2 out and out forwards can work with Arnaud assisting when need be.

Targets I have to sign are;

Abelairas (River)

Malonga (Nancy)

Cerdan (Le Mans)

Birsa (Sochaux)

Briand (Rennes)

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the first season last night after 20 days without touching the game... 3 games from the end I was 1 up... then me and Lille both lose the first game, they win and I draw the second (so +1 Lille) and we both win the last game, leaving me 1 behind. Curiously, the game that proved fatal was the only home defeat of the season... against ****ing Lorient.

It was a hell of a game anyways, six games from the end of the season most of the 7 top teams still had to play each other, in the end it was:

Lille 71

PSG 70

Bordeaux 68

Nantes 67

Sochaux 66

Lyon 65

St. Etienne 62

Lyon had a HELL OF A SEASON FINALE... almost clinched the 4th spot in the last game against Sochaux (ended in a draw)... On the other end Sochaux and St. Etienne literally collapsed in the las few games. Bordeaux basically lost the title by winning a cup, losing to Toulouse 3-0 a couple of days after the final.

Anyways, brought in N'Koulou from Monaco (relagated), Witsel from Standard, plus I bought Riou from Auxerre but he's staying there till next season (I can live with Landreau alone for one more season, and he's getting 1st team exposure).

Can you suggest someone else to buy? I have around 17m€ but also a bunch of un-needed players.

EDIT: I didn't buy Riou, Souza refused Auxerre's contract so the deal wasn't closed! ****er. Still tryin. Got Esparza as backup for the left wing, he's both D and M.

Departing from the "classic" 4-1-3-1-1, by the end of the season I switched to a 4-3-1-2, and I'm sperimenting in the pre-season a 4-3-2-1 with both Witsel and Mata in at the same time behind Keirrison.

GK: Landreau, Apoula, (Riou coming)

DR: N'Koulou, Ceara

DL: Armand, Esparza (if needed, Sakho)

DC: Sakho, Bourillon, Camara

DM/MC: Chantome, Clement, Mulumbu, Ngoyi, Makelele (out of contract)

MR: Giuly, Arnoud

ML: Rothen, Sankhare (if needed Esparza)

(+ Sassegnon who can play pretty everywhere in the midfield- I decided to keep him)

AM: Mata, Witsel

ST: Keirrison, Horau, Ronaldo, Davila

Pre-season as of now: 4-0 W Melbourne, 2-0 W Sydney, 3-0 W Queensland, 1-0 W Atletico Madrid, 2-0 L Porto, 0-0 Guingamp, 2-0 W Man City, 3-0 W Cannes, 2-0 L Barcelona

Sorry for the usual long, boring post n merry xmas everybody! =)

Just started with PSG on 9.2.0.

The squad looks solid enough to achieve my board expectation of qualifying for europe through league standing. The strength of Marsielle(Ugh), Bordeaux & Lyon's spending power/squads looks to be a duanting challenge but on i'm very excited about taking up.

I'm looking to strengthen the Lb, Rb & front line in my pre-season. Keirrison is a favorite of mine but will also consider Cardozo & Gignac.

Has anyone had any experience with Jeremy Mathieu of Toulouse?

feb 2010,

Started on 9.1 but upgraded to 9.2 after first season

First season: Ligue 1: 3rd, won one domestic cup, Uefa out in knock-out after group stage

Second season: Currently 2nd after Sochaux, will play PSV in knock-out after groups in CL

Playing 'Yzzy442'

GK: Landreau

DR: Santon/N´koulou

DL: Kolarov/Armand/Mathieu

DC: Radoi/Armand

DC: Sakho/Bourillon

MR: Giuly/Witsel/Symeonidis (regen)

MC(att): Vukcevic/Witsel/Rothen

MC(def): Makelele/Bourillon/Rothen

ML: Mathieu/Rothen/Vukcevic

SC: Gignac/Hoarau

SC: Huntelaar/Mevlut Erdinc

Recommended players to keep and nurture:

Sakho (of course, but a tad slow), Bourillon (fans love him and he scores on corners), Hoarau (good back-up), Makelele (stays fresh), Giuly (v.good)

Recommended Signings:

Mathieu(v.v.good signing), Gignac (silky runs and cool finishing), Huntelaar (good scoring ratio), Radoi (solid and liked by fans and players), Mevlut Erdinc (sochaux, surprisingly good), Kolarev (good left foot)

Disappointing players:

Edgar Barreto (sold for profit though), Sylvain Armand (OK, but should be better), Simon Vukcevic (could be due to 9.2 bad MC-ratings though), Jourdren

Jury still out on:

Davide Santon, Jerome Rothen, Axel Witsel , N'Koulou (not developing as I'd hoped) , Sankhare (not developing as I'd hoped)

I should walk home the Ligue 1 trophy, but I play great in three games, then lose at home to the likes of Nantes and Nancy 0-1. Seems to be a curse. Lyon have a great squad, but they seem to struggle for some reason.

sorry, but apperently the uploaded screens sem to be to small here are they again, I just released Makele on a freed final 08-09 and have just contracted De la red as a replacement for 2 m and 4,2 m on 24 months from real Madrid.

After the first seaon I received 41,5 m from the board to spend!

http://s548.photobucket.com/albums/ii349/RCSA_forever/?action=view&current=ParisSaint-Germain.png

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii349/RCSA_forever/ParisSaint-Germain-3.png?t=1230565390

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii349/RCSA_forever/BartVandevenne.png?t=1230565421

Archived