[Release] New Zealand leagues, top two levels playable

messem

Ok Guys

I was looking around for any offical Forum community's for Oceania and couldn't find one anywhere so anyway it's not yet up and running fully, but i have made the new official FM community for Oceania a lot like what Aljarov did for North America and it will be here:

www.fmoceania.com

I'd be obliged if people would sign up and bookmark....there will be plenty of things happening on here by release.

i am also looking for possible Moderaters for the site and if your interested please could you PM me

Thanks

New Zealand League Structure by messem.

This was made with patch 10.3.0

Playable leagues:

New Zealand Football Championship

Regional Premier Leagues (Sub-Divisions)

US1 Premiership

Northern League

Central League

Mainland Premier League

Footballsouth Premier League

Playable cups:

Chatham Cup

US1 Presidents Cup

awards added:

NZFC Best XI

NZFC Coach of the Year

NZFC Comeback Player of the Year

NZFC Individual Fair Play Award

NZFC Newcomer of the Year

NZFC Player of the Month

NZFC Player of the Week

NZFC Team Fair Play Award

Added dozens of local regions, cities, stadiums and clubs. No Players added yet!

I would appriciate it if people could let me of any problems with this database so that they can be fix for the next version thanks

No re-distribution without asking me first.

The update could be found here:

http://www.filefront.com/16047655/New%20Zealand%20v1.5.dbc

Ok... I haven't played FM for about 4 months.... and I'll probably make this my first game :D

I'm now patched up so I should have no troubles...

A Few Questions;

• Is the OCL playable?

• Have you got the right players, or just randomly generated players?

• What changes would be coming in v2? Will it affect my new game?

Get to them when you can... For now... I shall play.

Ok... I haven't played FM for about 4 months.... and I'll probably make this my first game :D

I'm now patched up so I should have no troubles...

A Few Questions;

• Is the OCL playable?

• Have you got the right players, or just randomly generated players?

• What changes would be coming in v2? Will it affect my new game?

Get to them when you can... For now... I shall play.

1. The OCL still works like normal as all ive done to the competition is update past history eg. winners

2. All NZFC squads should have the correct players Regional Premier League teams will in the next version

3. In v2 i will be updating kits colours and adding most of the Level 2 Players & Staff along with updating local regions so that all stadiums are in the correct place

Current changes made for v2

+ All unoffical oceanic national teams added to database

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww197/jhonathanhannam/nationalteams.png

these Nation don't get any FIFA ranking points or enter any competitions but you can play friendly against them just like in real life aka Kiribati, Micronesia, Nauru, Niue & Palau

+ All 16 real life Local Regions and 210 cities, town & villages added

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww197/jhonathanhannam/localregions.png

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww197/jhonathanhannam/cities.png

this allows me to set all stadiums to the correct places and allows me to set league boundrys properly

+ Corrected New Zealand national team stadium

they now play at the Westpac Stadium instead of the North Harbour Stadium just like in real life

+ Updated international retirments and national team staff

+ All NZFC clubs now have the correct names and all club stadiums are now correct

+ Updated weather for New Zealand

Unfortunatly the Editor dosn't allow you to add new Nations or Local Regions so if you would like to know how it tells you in this advanced editing thread by The Amazing Dale Watkins

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=165485

i'll try and get the update out in a few days

Messem: Just wondering. Since most of the NZFC franchisez are co-operations with several of the football clubs in their area, have you added this to the affiliate clubs section to reflect real life?

Messem: Just wondering. Since most of the NZFC franchisez are co-operations with several of the football clubs in their area, have you added this to the affiliate clubs section to reflect real life?

yes i have been looking into this for the past couple of days and implementing this as best as i possible can

Ok Guys

I was looking around for any offical Forum community's for Oceania and couldn't find one anywhere so anyway it's not yet up and running fully, but i have made the new official FM community for Oceania a lot like what Aljarov did for North America and it will be here:

www.fmoceania.com

I'd be obliged if people would sign up and bookmark....there will be plenty of things happening on here by release.

i am also looking for possible Moderaters for the site and if your interested please could you PM me

Thanks

I was going through making logo's and such... Completed NZFC clubs then thought I'd do Comp logos..

Then I realised you've used Regional Leagues, and I can only find Federation League Logo's

Which means I'll have to tweak Central & Capital to cover both or something.. I dunno.

And on Topic...

Would there be any form of lower leagues being put in place, with a promotion/relegation for the regional leagues?

I was going through making logo's and such... Completed NZFC clubs then thought I'd do Comp logos..

Then I realised you've used Regional Leagues, and I can only find Federation League Logo's

Which means I'll have to tweak Central & Capital to cover both or something.. I dunno.

And on Topic...

Would there be any form of lower leagues being put in place, with a promotion/relegation for the regional leagues?

Currently the Regional Premier League team have been added to the database but i still need to add the Regional First Division teams but once there done the promotion/relegation system that the leagues have will be added

Of the many possible changes you listed earlier in this thread, which of them ended up being included in this DB?

ive managed to get all the changes spesified in and working correctly the only change that needs more work is updated the international retirments and national team staff this im working on now

Archived