FM10: Sebastian Blanco

roo-naldo

Player Profile

10SebastinBlanco.png

Sebastian Blanco is a 21 year old winger currently playing for Lanus. Naturally a right winger and accomplished as a left winger and attacking midfielder centrally, Blanco can provide cheap cover for both flanks for a variety of clubs (check spoiler below).

Surprised there's no thread on here about him yet. Signed him as a backup / rotation in my Barcelona save, and was very promising. Signed for a mere £3.2million, he chipped in with 13 goals and 12 assists playing mainly from the left cutting inside, and hopefully they'll be more to come from him.

For those that want to know, his potential is...

-9, a high end one will result him being a good signing for almost any team so long you can develop him well

Anyone else had any experiences with him?

I like the default skins, but the attribute colours don't agree with me, so they needed to be changed :D

But yeah, he's certainly a prospect. Got Messi to tutor him as soon as he joined, and he linked up with him really well. Left him to develop on his own for the rest of the first season, and now got Iniesta to tutor him as well. Will probably get more starts this coming season too with Henry getting older.

Your attribute colours upset me deeply, they are hideous!

More on topic, did you find this guy when looking for Salvio :p I know I did.

Didnt want to pay the same amount for this guy, as for me isn't going to be the same quality as Salvio in the long run.

Archived