Romanian Lower Leagues

Ratonbox

I'm trying to make an update with romanian lower leagues.. i'm thinking as low as Liga a VI-a. But i need some help, because i want to make it as accurate as it could be done. I need Club colors for all clubs from Liga a IV-a, Liga a V-a and Liga a VI-a, or at least some. So anyone who can help me, post here or send me a mail at: ratonbox[at]gmail[dot]com

I'll be posting my work after i finish so everyone can play some nice LLM games in Romania.

LE: just finished editing the Romanian Third League with relegation rules, promotion rules, youth and reserves teams to every club(except the ones that are already reserve teams), and Romanian Fourth League Alba. Only 41 leagues to go in the fourth league :))

LE: just finished editing the Romanian Third League with relegation rules, promotion rules, youth and reserves teams to every club(except the ones that are already reserve teams), and Romanian Fourth League Alba. Only 41 leagues to go in the fourth league :))

go on then :D i need those leagues :D

also how do you activate them?

You cannot create them. The reason is simple and is a safety measure taken by me: you don't have enough teams in those leagues.

Don't worry. In 10.2, there will be enough teams.

Cheers

PS: For those interested in playing in the Romanian Third League, here you can find our official "activator": http://www.fmro.ro/download/20/

Also, this is the official support thread: http://www.fmro.ro/forums/index.php?showtopic=10716&view=findpost&p=276433

Unfortunately, no. And not because I didn't want to. But the Romanian leagues are going through a structural change at the end of this season (IRL). And this change cannot be replicated with the current editor.

More precisely: Liga II will decrease by 4 teams (2 for each series) and also Liga III will decrease by 12 teams (2 for each series).

The editor cannot replicate this transition. So we opted out to promote just the winners of the Liga III series (6 teams, like IRL). The xml rules will prevail over the coded one so Liga II will not decrease the number of teams.

Unfortunately, this is the only solution.

In the next days, we will be releasing an updated version of the file and an alternate version.

The main Romanian Cup is already coded by default in the game.

The most complicate part will be the 4th level to be activated with the data league editor. And that will be done after winter update. And that is because we have 42 county leagues at this level.

They all exist in the database at this moment, but they don't have enough teams. So for the time being Level 4 is not playable.

Archived