Tzlil Hatuka

Tubey84

hatuka.jpg

He starts at Petach-Tikva in Israel. He sounds Japanese, but he's actually an Israeli.

He also happens to be one of the best 'keepers in the game within 10 years of starting an episode of FM09.

He went to Maccabi Haifa for just £6'000 to begin with. Peanuts, obviously. He has since went on to play for Lille, Barcelona and, finally, Inter Milan - where he has been the unbelievably consistent rock that has founded massive success for Inter in Serie A, the Champions League and beyond.

I'd be interested to see how he develops for others, but it can't be a fluke he's this good here.

Enjoy!

Nooo, you beat me to posting him! Espanyol bought him in my save and he was very annoying to play against. This is only 4 years in too.

He really has everything I'd want in a keeper too, I'd like a bit more anticipation, bravery, and concentration, but I'm sure the right training could fix that.

19 consistency on my save....very sexy

Another edit, he'll go to Leeds at the start of the of the game. He can't get a permit, but he will go to small teams, so he could be useful in other countries.

Doesn't seem to be on my game - large database. Do any of you have Israel loaded?

When I found him I had England (League 2 Upwards), Italy (Serie A), Spain (League BBVA) and a large database. Nothing big. IDK why you can't find him :confused:

Archived