Roberto Soldado

killface

Well here's a sometimes spoken of striker, that might be a little under rated. I haven't played with him since 9.1.0, so I haven't used him a lot lately. Right now I'm trying to put together an all Spanish Zaragoza team, and he is probably the best readily available Spanish striker.

So at first glance he doesn't look great, but his stats are so well rounded for a striker he can do just about everything.

soldadou.jpg

Yes, definately. Worth a try and you can't dig at him for being a former Real Madrid youth star !! Just look at his stats ATM on your game 6 goals in 7, just looking at that I'm going to buy him now ha

As i can't see him on the picture i'm guessing he was selected on the bench????

Yep, but I was still shocked by it :). He's hit a little slump for me, but I've been playing Valencia, Barca, and A. Madrid with very little breaks between. It's been annoying.

I had with my epic Madrid side on 08 and he was simply amazing, I've always contemplated signing him on 09, though never have for fear he'd flop. He doesn't seem to improve much under AI managment though, he's at about the level as the aboive screenshot in 2012 in my game, although he did score 27 in 33 games in La Liga last season. Probably worth a punt with a decent side at the begining of the game.

Archived