Eden Hazard; thanks French lessons

I am about to take a extremely hard scholarship and have to super standard for my age in everyone subject. In french, we basically have to fluent (i'm only 13). To help, I mixed a bit of education with fun, I ordered a french football magazine called onze mondial (world XI). Anyway, in it, it has a section on top french youngsters. One is Eden Hazard. I searched him and he way tipped to be world class. I bought him with two clubs, but unfortunately never had time to develop him myself. I check up one potential talents and teams I left behind and found that he had become World player of the year three times in a row and scored 50 in one year.

So check him out and see if he isn't a one game wonder.

I am about to take a extremely hard scholarship and have to super standard for my age in everyone subject. In french, we basically have to fluent (i'm only 13). To help, I mixed a bit of education with fun, I ordered a french football magazine called onze mondial (world XI). Anyway, in it, it has a section on top french youngsters. One is Eden Hazard. I searched him and he way tipped to be world class. I bought him with two clubs, but unfortunately never had time to develop him myself. I check up one potential talents and teams I left behind and found that he had become World player of the year three times in a row and scored 50 in one year.

So check him out and see if he isn't a one game wonder.

Looks great, never seen him before. I've got a tip on how you could learn French aswell. Change the language on FM to French. Helps a lot and it's fun!

Archived