Finding a Great Asst manager

depends what legaue you are in. For example, it is next to impossible to sign a World class Ass Man for a Blues Square South team. What I tend to do is search for key Ass Man attibutes, Adabtability.....ect, and with my current Ass Man, get him to recomend who he thinks is signable or not, sack him in turn (i know, sack him for doing his job) and hire the 'better' Ass Man. It's not about finding Ass Mans with World Class or Continental Reputation, (well it doesn't really matter if your in Premier Leauge), its about the key Ass Man attributes as well. ;)

Hope this helps.

JPA 20, Motivation 20, Tactical Knowledge 20.

That's an Ass Man.

Naturally! But I would think the only one that you REALLY need is JPA. That's b/c it is your Assman that provides you with "Coaches Reports" and if he has low JPA, then he may be giving you poor info about a player. And, he is your primary source for evaluating players on your team. With that in mind, it is not bad to also have decent Judging Player Potential (JPP) so that he is good at evaluating your prospects in the reserves and youth.

Motivation is great if you send him to press conference and use him for teamtalks, but if you do all of that yourself, what's the need?

Also, I would think that one of your Scout should have higher TK than your Assman b/c they are the one that is reporting on Next Opposition and telling you how they play. Having said that, TK is still important in game for advice from your Assman on how the game is going, who you should tackle hard, etc.

Just my two cents.

R

Using Massimo Neri lately as Torbjorn Nillson isn't that often availible as in 08. Man management, potential and knowledge, as mentioned, are key. Tactical knowledge isn't that important if your reserve or youth team are using same tactic as you but it's important as coaches or scouts with good rating give you more detailed review of player.

JPA 20, Motivation 20, Tactical Knowledge 20.

That's an Ass Man.

agree 99% :thup:

However, I leave that 1% for the idea that with 9.3 we have Determination involved almost everywhere...

P.S. have in one game a guy with JPA17, JPP20, Mot17, Tac17, Det17, just cant him persuade to be an AssMan... :(

agree 99% :thup:

However, I leave that 1% for the idea that with 9.3 we have Determination involved almost everywhere...

P.S. have in one game a guy with JPA17, JPP20, Mot17, Tac17, Det17, just cant him persuade to be an AssMan... :(

Is his Assistant Coach meter at max or like 70% and the Coach is at max??? This may be the reason why.

I like using andre vilas boas but you can only get him after a season or two because he wont leave inter for a while, but he is very good if you are a team playing champions league football especially.

But he has motivating only ~9... :thdn:

Archived