Tomas Necid

I picked him up for Bolton from CSKA Moscow for £10 million at the start of the 2010-2011 season. He never quite got going for me, to be honest. At the same time I picked up a 20 year old regen Chilean striker, also from CSKA, also for £10 million and he turned out to be a "leading star for most Premier League teams." Necid had since been relegated to the bench, and he's unhappy at competing for places with Helguera (the regen), Marquinhos, Saivet, and another young regen. I'll probably off-load him at the next window.

• 2 months later...

any one with experience with this guy, what PPMs do you teach him to make him truly elite? In my game 4th season he has 17 finishing 19 composure of course places shots is the ideal ppm for those stats but he refuses to learn it after 5 times asking him. He can't dribble so round keeper he would suck, and he has no technique so he can't lob the keeper. I'm teaching him shoots with power, i hope this isn't the kiss of death for him, in my experience every young striker with this PPM just blasts all one on ones straight at the keeper, then again I never had a 17 finishing, 19 composure guy know it, so we'll see.

I'm just wondering if theres established ppms to teach this guy, like how everyone knows to teach Benzema to place shots

looking at his stats.... he' a target man through and through... dont be tricked by his acceleration as his pace is his downfall...

if you can get him tutored by someone with high determination and get that stat up... he'll score for fun... in my leeds save of old... he was top scorer in the prem 3 years in a row with over 27 goals a season every time... plus countless assists...

he is one of my favourite strikers...

you just need the right intructions for the lad...

ie.. low mentality, holds up ball, passing short, no through balls or crossing etc.... he'll do fine.... you might even try him playing deeper then a strict st

looking at his stats.... he' a target man through and through... dont be tricked by his acceleration as his pace is his downfall...

if you can get him tutored by someone with high determination and get that stat up... he'll score for fun... in my leeds save of old... he was top scorer in the prem 3 years in a row with over 27 goals a season every time... plus countless assists...

he is one of my favourite strikers...

you just need the right intructions for the lad...

ie.. low mentality, holds up ball, passing short, no through balls or crossing etc.... he'll do fine.... you might even try him playing deeper then a strict st

yeh he scores one goal every two games for me I play him as a target man just he gets loads of chances he'd put away for sure if he would learn to place shots, instead he just blows it so i was wondering a ppm that would be effective for him

Archived