[RELEASE] Liga da Madeira (Madeira Island Leauge)

Nicky Salapu

Just for fun, I created a fictional Liga da Madeira, consisting of 8 teams plus 2 reserve teams (thus making it 10 altogether), playing each other 4 times. Additionally, there is Taca da Madeira, just a basic cup with two legs and a grand final on the National Stadium. I set quite high money prizes, so that the clubs start signing some decent players in future seasons. There is €5M for winning the league and €500k for winning the cup. Of course, lower places also get some money.

I also changed the nationalities of all players who were born on Madeira and have correct cities set in the editor.

The regens have Portuguese names, apart from the referees and some initial staff that have randomly given Central European names.

The Madeira National Team plays in European Championships and World Cup instead of Kazakhstan, which was moved back to Asia.

Portuguese league is unplayable (you would have to fill the gaps in leagues, which were left bythe Madeira-based clubs to make it playable, I was too lazy to do it).

Screenshots:

2u92sxu.png

2hqwmer.png

23siqsw.png

fmhzpe.png

Download link:

Mirror #1 (Megaupload)

Mirror #2 (Sendspace)

ok, all right, but it seems to me that the logo belongs to Seixal (from portugal) and not from Seixal (porto moniz-madeira)

Archived