Football Manager '09 Legends Database

bsmaff

I will be creating a Legends database for Football Manager '09.

The database will only contain legends from last 10-15 years as I convert all the stats direct from previous Championship Manager games.

Championship Manager 96/97

Championship Manager 99/00

Championship Manager 01/02

Championship Manager 03/04.

These are the only Championship Manager games I still own so all stats will come from the databases of these games, I will not make any stats up myself, like other legend databases.

All players will be 16 when the games starts and will be playing for the clubs they started their careers and not where they were made famous.

If anyone has specific players they would like done then please feel free to make suggestions.

I also don't want people going whats the point then you know who all the wonderkids are. It is simple don't download if that is your attitude.

I expect to get an early release beta out on Wednesday 19th November, as I will wait for the official patch to be released before I start editing.

The good thing is with the older games the stats are completly the same they are just located in a different place.

CM 96/97 will be a struggle but I only use the stats from there if really stuck.

I will also only use the stats from these games, as I downloaded a few legends patches last year and they were made up stats and were absolutly awful. So thats why I done one myself.

Archived