Help re- player contracts

Roy Race 9

I have noticed with several players on my shortlist that their contracts are due to expire...in fact I am into February and some players contracts finish in June.....they are not retiring/received other contracts etc.....but the option to sign is not showing up??????

Does anyone know why......cheers

In England (possibly other countries as well) you can only approach to sign domestic based players when they have 1 month remaining.

I am sure I have been able to offer a contract to uk based players on 1st of jan as soon as 6 month rule usually kicks in ...........

cheers.............I thought it was a bug..........

for your info just beaten chelski 2-1 to cut the gap................then drew 0-0 at stoke creating 28 chances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but no cheating

Good luck :thup::). What is the gap now?

im playing the psp version of fm 08. 4 me usually the board will automatically renew contracts of players they think r worth 2 keep. that usually happens when there 's an expiry alert. Eg: 6mths before/3mths before/1mth/1wk.

If there's a need 2 renew contracts, i think u can go to the player's profile and select"offer ctr" and the offer screen shld come up.

cheers

Ivan

Singapore

im playing the psp version of fm 08. 4 me usually the board will automatically renew contracts of players they think r worth 2 keep. that usually happens when there 's an expiry alert. Eg: 6mths before/3mths before/1mth/1wk.

If there's a need 2 renew contracts, i think u can go to the player's profile and select"offer ctr" and the offer screen shld come up.

cheers

Ivan

Singapore

I meant signing other clubs players......when their contract enters the last 6 months on the profile will appear approach to sign................but doesnt happen between prem clubs.....you have to wait until the last month by then they are snapped up by an overseas club.

Good luck :thup::). What is the gap now?

The gap is 4 points.between me and chelsea and I am 1 behind the arse in 3rd

5 games to go ...........arse due to play scousers away they are 4th

I have better goal diff but have to play arse away penultimate game(they beat me 3-2 at O.T. :mad:)

BUT GOOD NEWS ON CHUMPS LEAGUE.BEAT INTER IN QUARTERS:D

will play a.madrid in semi..........................arse v barca in other one

Archived