Need an explanation. Lost all my money

Playing with Braga in Portugal. Season #1 is over and I've reached 1/7 2016 where player transfers goes through. My balance is about £10-12m. I buy Borja San Emeterio for £3,4m and alot of youngsters. I sell four players. Three of them is prearranged deals in the editor. In all I get £15,65m - £10,5m goes to third party. So I earn about £2m

Then when I look at finances I've lost £12.5m ?!? How is that possible? If its a bug can download a tool to transfer the money back? I still have money to buy for but it pretty much destroyed my game

imgur.com/5wC3Xvd

imgur.com/pPmjOw1

Is it possible to add pictures in a thread?

The transfers already arranged would not result in you getting any fees..

As you can see... you only received 280k from player transfers against the 12million in player purchases.

Look at the second picture. I did not use £12m - only £3,8m and £1,9m of them is instalments..?

Look at the second picture. I did not use £12m - only £3,8m and £1,9m of them is instalments..?

Can you upload your save to a file sharing site? Would make it easier to look at the possibilities.

Otherwise can you upload a pic of your transfer clauses screen.

In your first pic it shows transfer expenditure of approx £12.5m this month, thats the problem and you need to identify where that figure came from.

Looking at Braga from a clean save there is nothing obvious that would cause that figure which suggests the following:

A) Possible bug with the 90% of the Danilo transfer going out to a third party.

B) You have spent the money on either players (Not on your screenshot) or possibly transfer clauses.

C) Something else that I haven't thought of yet.

Can you upload your save to a file sharing site? Would make it easier to look at the possibilities.

Otherwise can you upload a pic of your transfer clauses screen.

http://www.filedropper.com/showdownload.php/joobs87braga <- Last save is July 10. I've sold 5 players since July 1 where the pictures in this thread are taken (£2,2m)

I'm a bit suprised that prearranged transfers in the editor dosn't affect the balance. Take a look at my transfer budget. Its ten times higher than my balance

---------------------------------------------------

Transfer Expenditure last season was £10.5m - thats not true either. It was only £3.23m .. The money didn't disappeared like now. Its just weird that is so wrong

Thanks for uploading your save Joobs.

Looking through I can't see anything obvious, your manager history screen shows 23 players bought for £7.25m which seems to match up more or less with the club history & your achievements section.

My gut feeling is its something to do with the Danilo transfer (3rd party transaction) and looks like a bug, I would post in the bugs forum & upload the save to SI's FTP server for them to review. If you have a save from before 1st July gametime it might be worth uploading that as well to compare & see if it reproduces.

Just ran a holiday save with Braga and its 100% the Danilo transfer causing the issue or more to the point the way FM has handled the transfer.

I checked on 30th June & then again on 1st July. No money comes in as income for the transfers set in the editor (Its as if FM thinks the money has been paid before you start the save) while you then pay out the money due to 3rd parties/other clubs when the transfer happens (Obvious because the Danilo clause is so high).

Just to sum it up: I used £2m on July 1. The rest of the £3.89m is instalments. My transfer expenditure was £12.5m which means £10.5m has gone

90% of Danilos £10.75m deal went to third party. Its £9.675 - 20% of Kritsyuks £2.9m deal went to third party. Its £0.58m ......... 9.675+0.58 = £10.25

Seems like to third party money was taken from my club. Both transfers is prearranged transfers in the editor

Archived