Maximum attendance

While messing with the official editor, I noticed that my club has a maximum attendance value hard coded (as well as a minimum and average attendance). Does anyone know if the maximum attendance value is dynamic? Or is it the absolute maximum possible for the club regardless of its future reputation? Thank you :)

This has to be a glitch. Surely all sides attendances change over time. Even a club in the lowest divisions should be able to improve their attendances.

You weren't trying to increase the attendance before their reputation? I know if you increase certain figures (attendance, cash, transfer budget) to a level not realistic for a clubs rep it will deny you the change.

It is dynamic. I always play as Chester, and in all versions of the game they get our ground wrong. I used to use the editor to get it spot on when Chester were in the evo stik leagues (I dont use the editor at all now we are in playable leagues), and Chester have always been hard coded as a maximum attendance of 15000 (well from fm05 to fm13), yet when we reach the prem in game we regularly get 30000 to 40000 depending on how big I can make the stadium.

Archived