Club logo sidebar MOD for default skin?

Alvios1973

What I meant is too ask can I lock sidebar icons mode for particular custom skin, so I don't need to check that in preferences. Some code that will lock icons sidebar mode as only mode for that skin.

Thank you!!!! So kind!

This is the code I took out as I no longer wanted the logo there. Just paste it in the sidebar menu table panel (I did so under the sidebar background coding paragraph but I suspect this isn't too important) Literally took me less than a minute to test this, real easy.

NB: The alignment is at the bottom and the scale of the picture may need changing if either of you want the logo to fit in an icon only sidebar, I haven't been able to test this as my skin doesn't have this option as the sidebar is a hidden one. I also have a full width sidebar and as such the coding below fills the width) If you want/need to play with the settings then it's the bold areas you need to look at.

<!-- Primary Logo -->

-<widget id="lgtF" class="picture" scale_picture="20" image_alignment="bottom" keep_aspect_ratio="true">

<layout inset="5" alignment="bottom" class="stick_to_sides_attachment"/>

-<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" set_property="hidn" default_value="true" get_setting="show_badges">

<boolean value="false" id="value"/>

</attachment>

<!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->

-<record id="object_property">

<integer value="mnpc" id="get_property"/>

<integer value="file" id="set_property"/>

</record>

</widget>

Example: (I play on a smaller resolution so you can see it clashes with text which is why I'll be removing it again but here's a pic to give you a general idea)

6pLFBgS.png

Thank you :)... I'll give a look

Have you got the right xml panels?... It's a little bit complicated for me :D

Have a look at this thread and check out posts 34 and 35. Post 35 is the contents of my sidebar menu.xml file that has club logos in and post 35 fixes an issue with the sizing.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/417115-Sidebar-Colour-anyway-to-make-it-change-for-every-team

This is the code I took out as I no longer wanted the logo there. Just paste it in the sidebar menu table panel (I did so under the sidebar background coding paragraph but I suspect this isn't too important) Literally took me less than a minute to test this, real easy.

NB: The alignment is at the bottom and the scale of the picture may need changing if either of you want the logo to fit in an icon only sidebar, I haven't been able to test this as my skin doesn't have this option as the sidebar is a hidden one. I also have a full width sidebar and as such the coding below fills the width) If you want/need to play with the settings then it's the bold areas you need to look at.

<!-- Primary Logo -->

-<widget id="lgtF" class="picture" scale_picture="20" image_alignment="bottom" keep_aspect_ratio="true">

-<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" set_property="hidn" default_value="true" get_setting="show_badges">

</attachment>

<!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->

</record>

</widget>

Example: (I play on a smaller resolution so you can see it clashes with text which is why I'll be removing it again but here's a pic to give you a general idea)

6pLFBgS.png

I've tried to paste the code u gave me, but nothing happens... Can u post entire xml code please? Maybe there's something wrong with mine

Thx Alvios

Sidebar background reads a graphic on my skin and this varies to the majority of other skins so I would expect you to need to amend this part of code at the very least. For what it's worth:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<panel>

<integer value="1164" id="width_threshold"/>

<integer value="180" id="width_with_labels"/>

<integer value="50" id="width_without_labels"/>

<layout layout_children="true" inset="0" alignment="all" class="stick_to_sides_attachment"/>

<!-- sidebar background -->

-<widget class="picture" scale_picture="true" file="sidebarbg/bg1">

<boolean value="false" id="keep_aspect_ratio"/>

<flags value="middle" id="image_alignment"/>

</widget>

<!-- Primary Logo -->

</attachment>

</record>

</widget>

<!--club/nation selector-->

-<container id="tabc" class="tabbed_container" hide_selector_if_one_or_fewer_items="true" group_kind="container" contents_kind="container" changed_event="Tesc">

-<record id="top_properties">

<flags value="tabs/custom/sidebar" id="appearance"/>

<flags value="vertical" id="auto_size"/>

<flags value="top" id="alignment"/>

<boolean value="false" id="use_alt_end_tab_appearances"/>

</record>

<record id="help" alignment="right, centre_y" help_translation_id="uiSi"/>

<!--club table-->

-<widget id="club" class="table" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size_rows="true" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single">

-<list id="column_display_properties">

-<record column_heading="Icon" width="-1">

<record id="column_properties"/>

</record>

-<record column_heading="Name" width="-3" minimum_width="100">

<record id="column_properties" alignment="left,centre_y" size="10.1" colour="match text"/>

</record>

</list>

</widget>

<!--nation table-->

-<widget id="nati" class="table" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size_rows="true" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single">

</record>

<record id="column_properties" alignment="left,centre_y" size="10.1" colour="match text"/>

</record>

</list>

</widget>

</container>

<!--unemployed table-->

-<widget id="unem" class="table" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size_rows="true" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single">

</record>

</record>

</list>

</widget>

</panel>

It doesn't work... Thx by the way

Alvios

This one is my actual one (which I needed to add the logo code too) Tested, so this definitely works.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<panel>

<integer value="1164" id="width_threshold"/>

<integer value="180" id="width_with_labels"/>

<integer value="50" id="width_without_labels"/>

<layout layout_children="true" inset="0" alignment="all" class="stick_to_sides_attachment"/>

<!-- sidebar background -->

-<widget class="picture" scale_picture="true" file="sidebarbg/bg1">

<boolean value="false" id="keep_aspect_ratio"/>

<flags value="middle" id="image_alignment"/>

</widget>

<!-- Primary Logo -->

-

-<widget id="lgtF" class="picture" scale_picture="20" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom">

-

-<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">

</attachment>

-

</record>

</widget>

<!--club/nation selector-->

-<container id="tabc" class="tabbed_container" hide_selector_if_one_or_fewer_items="true" group_kind="container" contents_kind="container" changed_event="Tesc">

-<record id="top_properties">

<flags value="tabs/custom/sidebar" id="appearance"/>

<flags value="vertical" id="auto_size"/>

<flags value="top" id="alignment"/>

<boolean value="false" id="use_alt_end_tab_appearances"/>

</record>

<record id="help" alignment="right, centre_y" help_translation_id="uiSi"/>

<!--club table-->

-<widget id="club" class="table" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size_rows="true" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single">

-<record column_heading="Icon" width="23">

</record>

<record id="column_properties" alignment="left,centre_y" size="10.1" colour="white"/>

</record>

</list>

</widget>

<!--nation table-->

-<widget id="nati" class="table" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size_rows="true" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single">

</record>

</record>

</list>

</widget>

</container>

<!--unemployed table-->

-<widget id="unem" class="table" fixed_size_rows="false" auto_size_rows="true" mode="select_rows,fill_rows,hide_headings,dont_allow_click_unselect_single">

</record>

</record>

</list>

</widget>

</panel>

Not working for me.

5zThAyP.png

EDIT: Primary logo part of the code in post #3 has worked for me every time (tested at least 3 times just today) Maybe your panel is not compatible although I've tested this on at least 2 or 3 different skins.

EDIT: Just copied the entire code in post #12 into a blank panel (twice) removed all the hyphens and that has worked both times I tried that also.

Ok m8, it finally worked out... But the logo is too big and cover some text on the bottom (ex. finances)... I'm trying to make it smaller :)

Thx

Thank god.

Yeah that's the exact reason I removed the logo; same problem in my picture. It's a smaller resolution issue. Post #3 might help again now (bold parts of code)

i think i'll do the same, because its boring... In FM15 worked but not in FM16... Strange

Thank god.

Yeah that's the exact reason I removed the logo; same problem in my picture. It's a smaller resolution issue. Post #3 might help again now (bold parts of code)

It's all question of zoom... with normal zoom the logos are ok... with zoom at 125% there's that problem

Archived