[FM2016] Second nationality updates

This updates some nationality declarations to better reflect reality - as in, Anton Ferdinand *could* declare for St. Lucia if he wanted to (subject to the necessary clearance - he at least has the family connection).

Players like that may not end up actually declaring for the smaller nation, but in past versions I've done similar and seen Jamaica call up players like Ebanks-Blake and win the Gold Cup.

Download

Only problem I'm having in my savegame right now, is that all Brazilian teams only have 3 letter names, but I cannot find if that has something to do with yours, as I used a combination of files from Susie, Claassen, Pr0 and Uncle_Sam.

Do you happen to know if the in-game editor can fix club names? Otherwise I have to check each and every combination of updates.

I like what you've done very much though. :thup: If more players can decide to play for another nation, it is more important for the national team manager to select them at the right time and for those players to choose wisely.

Only problem I'm having in my savegame right now, is that all Brazilian teams only have 3 letter names.

This is a license issue and part of the latest update. It has nothing to do with custom league files.

Archived