manager future transfers/ and transfer bans

Roy Race 9

just seeking clarification

as I am aware there is no way to set up staff transfers

however if you run game to 2016 pep goes to city/ancelotti to Bayern etc etc

but if you search them in editor nothing is set up happen under future transfers, then only change to pep is he will leave at end of contract???

secondly when imposing transfer embargos to clubs does this stop them buying and selling??

as last year I set up a ban the club didn't buy but sold 3 players

I think this was mentionedin the 16.3.0 review thread, they set Peps setting so he is Major if not dead on to take the City job. Fav club, future amibiton etc, same for Ancelotti.

i think they can sell and buy, just not register anyone. Ala Alan Turan at Barcelona.

• 2 weeks later...

take a read of the thread useful tips sticky thread

the only 100% certain way is set up a future transfer say 10 years into future that way he cannot leave your club...remember to extend their contract to match this too;)

I use this option to stop clubs selling their best players this year I have done this for vardy/mahrez kane/alli/dier etc etc

have run tests and those players stay with clubs until that transfer so it works

giving them new contracts setting them to love your club hate others etc doesn't stop them being sold...its not ideal but does stop a club selling

also use a RTE so you can amend that transfer at any time to mirror real life or change a players contract

take a read of the thread useful tips sticky thread

the only 100% certain way is set up a future transfer say 10 years into future that way he cannot leave your club...remember to extend their contract to match this too;)

I use this option to stop clubs selling their best players this year I have done this for vardy/mahrez kane/alli/dier etc etc

have run tests and those players stay with clubs until that transfer so it works

giving them new contracts setting them to love your club hate others etc doesn't stop them being sold...its not ideal but does stop a club selling

also use a RTE so you can amend that transfer at any time to mirror real life or change a players contract

Will retiring after this contract, and a contract to his 40th birthday do it?

Archived