Player Creator PDF

First time posting, so I hope this is in the right place.

I'm looking for something like the FUT Card Editors(where you can change the picture and stats ) except with a FM layout, and haven't been able to find one. I don't even know if such things exist for FM, but I just thought I'd ask around and see.

I suppose I have explained it fairly badly.

This is the kinda thing the FUT editor is ( FUT as in Ultimate team for Fifa ) http://www.futhead.com/card-generator/ where you can go and make your own FUT 'card' with stats and whatnot.

I was wondering if there was something similar ( not actually in game ) for FM, where I could fill in attribute boxes, name, height, all that kinda stuff.

Well, there is the Football Manger 2016 Editor...which allows you to create new players, choose their attributes, height, etc. Is this not what OP is looking for?

It is and it isn't. I was hoping there was a simpler way of doing it ( something along the lines of a blank PDF attribute sheet where one could just fill in the attributes and whatnot ).

It was just as a joke for my 5-a-side team, but having to go through the FM Editor would take a lot longer than I think the joke is worth.

It is and it isn't. I was hoping there was a simpler way of doing it ( something along the lines of a blank PDF attribute sheet where one could just fill in the attributes and whatnot ).

It was just as a joke for my 5-a-side team, but having to go through the FM Editor would take a lot longer than I think the joke is worth.

The other thing you could have done is use the in game editor to change all the info on an existing player and take a screenshot of course..

Archived