FM16: Wolverhampton Wanderers – In Afobe we trust !!

Koki Balboa

24g4pch.jpg

Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club (commonly referred to as Wolves) is an English professional football club that represents the city of Wolverhampton in the West Midlands. The club was originally known as St. Luke's FC and was founded in 1877 and since 1889 has played at Molineux. They currently compete in the Football League Championship, the second highest tier of English football, having been promoted from League One in 2014 after a solitary season at that level.

Historically, Wolves have been highly influential, most notably as being founder members of the Football League, as well as having played an instrumental role in the establishment of the European Cup, later to become the UEFA Champions League. Having won the FA Cup twice before the outbreak of the First World War, they developed into one of England's leading clubs under the management of ex-player Stan Cullis after the Second World War, going on to win the league three times and the FA Cup twice more between 1949 and 1960. It was during this time that the European Cup competition was established, after the English press declared Wolves "Champions of the World" following their victories against numerous top European and World sides in some of British football's first live televised games.

Wolves have yet to match the successes of the Stan Cullis era, although, under Bill McGarry, they contested the first-ever UEFA Cup final in 1972 and won the 1974 League Cup, a trophy they lifted again six years later under John Barnwell. However, financial mismanagement in the 1980s led to the club's very existence being under threat as well as three consecutive relegations, before a revival and back-to-back promotions under manager Graham Turner and record goalscorer Steve Bull saw them finish the decade in the Second Division, winning the Football League Trophy along the way.

33e1jif.jpg

Despite the financial backing of then-owner Sir Jack Hayward during the next decade, they were unable to regain a place in the top flight until 2003, when manager Dave Jones ended their nineteen-year exile but only for a solitary Premier League season. The club returned for a three-year stay at the top level after Mick McCarthy led them back as Football League Championship champions in 2009, but his dismissal in 2012 preceded relegation back to the Championship. The following season saw two further managers dismissed as the club then suffered a second relegation before winning the League One title, and promote to Championship.

This year Wolves looks very decent, for playoffs or even immediate promotion, even if the match predictions says otherwise. Lets see what's we have at our disposal in the first team, reserves and under 18.

Goalkeepers:

Carl Ikeme - Nigerian looks very good for your number one in the championship, he is low on the composure attribute, but the rest looks very good for Championship keeper, mazbe even premiership backup.

Emiliano Martinez - Argentinian is on loan from Arsenal, is very good for Championship, potentially he could be better than Ikeme in a few years.

Rest of the goalkeeping reserves is not good enough for even mentioning. My recommendation is since Martinez is a wage budget killer, earning 21k weekly on loan, you should axe him first thing. On a free transfer there is 36 year old Paul Robinson, former Blackburn and Tottenham legend. He could be available around 8k a week which is much better than 21k which Martinez is earning, and is good backup rotation option with Ikeme for the first season. You should look for potential young prospect long time keeper for second season maybe Predrag Rajkovic, Donnarumma or else..

Defenders:

Danny Bath - We have in my opinion maybe the best centre back in the league , fan favorite, and very consistent performer.

Ethan Ebanks-Landell - He is good prospect, decent performer and with some game time he could progress very much and be potential premiership central defender

Kortney House - He is another good prospect, potential premiership player, should be given first team time

Dominic Iorfa - Another excellent prospect, could play DC successfully, but is better suited for wing back in my opinion should be retrained to full back or wing back

We look excellent packed in Central defensive department, with three excellent prospects, I recommend to give them rotation time, and there should be no investments in this department.

At the sides in defence there are plenty of quality too.

Full or Wing Backs:

Matt Doherty - Although Matt is looking pretty average on the numbers, especially first touch, he could be decent rotation option, or even maybe first teamer, since I managed to get out of him pretty good performances during the season.

Nathan Byrne - Everything i wrote above, is valid for Nathan too. Average, but can be decent rotation option, or even if you give him games, and tolerate a little, he could repay you with some outstanding performances.

Tommy Rowe - Good backup option for the Golbourne our leading wing back, can play in the midfield too. You could keep him for the first season, if you dont want to spend money, but I would sell him if someone wants him and bring decent prospect for the future.

Scott Golbourne - Our best option on the side in defence, good passing,crossing, fast, reliable, consistent, and a fan favorite :)

There is no long term prospects or potential at the club for both sides, i would recommend for you to find some in the future, since you are good enough for promotion in the first season.

Central Midfielders:

Connor Coady - Connor is one of the three "Twin" players, defensive midfield playmaker, with plenty of potential.

Jack Price - Everything I wrote for Coady is same for Jack. They are even the same age, and share most of ppm's.

Kevin McDonald - Third "Twin" player little older (27 years old), but with same ppm's can be good player for championship, but backup potential for premiership. I would sell him if i got the opportunity, for good money, since Price and Coady could easily replace him.

Jack Saville - He is not getting any games in my team because he got three players much better than him in his position. He is not good enough, and should be sold.

David Edwards - He is only attacking midfielder in the team, decent but not beyond that, could be sold and replaced with younger prospect if you prefer to play with AMC.

We look very good in CM-DM department, but little sluggish in the AMC. Best bet should be to bring some younger loanee if you want to play with amc and use edwards in the rotation, or play without AMC and sell edwards for some money. Either way you should be targeting some future prospects with heading ability, and strength since you got three good but very much the same players in the team.

Wingers:

James Henry - James is best winger we have in the team, very versatile too, he has excellent attributes, except speed. Should be given games, and he will repay you with excellent performances, but should be sold when boosts price, since he is close to his full potential, in the premiership he is rip apart by the faster stronger fullbacks.

Jordan Graham - He is looking decent potential according to scouts, but for me he is looking mentally like a 16-year old regen, and have nothing to offer but dribbling and speed. He is 20 years old, so tutoring could be unsuccessful. I reccomend to use him as a need to use option but could be sold at first opportunity.

There are only three natural winger in the team, but you could use Nathan Byrne on the right wing or Henry on the left. Jed Wallace, could play on the right, but he so inconsistent that I wouldn't even mention him in any sentence which doesn't contain words sell or sold :) This is the area which need urgent strengthening. Razak Boukari in the reserves is on the long term injury and could be axed as soon as he recovers, since he will never be the kind of player he was after recovery, and is decent rotation option even if he is not injured.

Strikers:

Björn Sigurðarson - 24 year old iceladic striker. He looks decent but lacks in composure, bravery, decisions and concentration department. Technically is good, with decent passing, dribbling and first touch. Okay he is not the perfect goalscorer, could be given first team role if you want support striker, but he is not gonna score plenty, especially alone in above stated obvious reasons.

Benik Afobe - 22 year old beast. Best goalscorer in the team. Looks impressive in all areas. Even he could be used on the right wing as a raumdeuter (I use him there), if retrained for position.

We have long term injured Nouha Dicko, but after injury he should be sold, since his attributes drop plenty and could take a lot of money for him to use for decent prospect. You have glimpse of a prospect in Niall Ennis, 16 year old speedy. But he could be or not to be player for the future, you should decide if you give him love and games, or bring some experience in the front to help Afobe and Bjorn in the future.

Tactics:

Here comes my favorite part of the game. I am passionate about tactics, i love variations, eccentricity, and flair. I learned a lot from reading over the internet about tactics, and from playing football professionally for almost 10 years.

Upgrade my FM tactics knowledge from looking at the thoughts of the sharp minds, Cleon81, and Rashidi. So in regards of all that you simply could not expect from me 4-2-2 or 4-2-3-1 formation. I tend to use odd unexpected formations.

I use 3-3-1-2-1 setup pictured below:

2mqvvw2.jpg

Why I choose this. Because we have excellent defenders, because I want to attack with fullbacks, and because I don't have many good strikers and Attacking Midfielders.

What is my idea there you see the roles I use in the picture, but I use Attacking mentality, high, defensive line and closing down option. I want to press consistently and to use Attack as a defensive option. Afobe as a raumdeuter is a revelation for me :) So far looks very good. I am looking forward to share my thoughts or ideas, or even learn something from your own experiences.

Good luck promoting from Championship !!

Just finished my first season with Wolves. Comfortably won the league and finished runner-up in the FA Cup.

My main signings were Sam Morsy from Chesterfield, Lingard on loan, Jason Cummings from Hibs and Kristoffer Olsson from FC Midtjylland.

First 11 for most of the season was:

Ikeme

Iorfa Batth/Ebanks-Landell Hause Golbourne

Coady McDonald

Henry Olsson/Edwards Lingard

Afobe/Cummings

Edwards was great for me btw. Got 20 goals and won player of the season while Olsson got young player. Played him as an advanced playmaker attack.

In the pre-season of 2016-2017 now. Made quite a few signings and sold a few but in the process of a takeover right now so can't sign more!

Sold - Doherty - (£7m!), Byrne, Henry, Rajiv van La Parra, Price, Saville and released Rowe.

Signed (so far): Rulli on a free, Andrija Živković on a free, Cabral (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Cabral) for £200k and Zach Clough for £3.1m.

Looking at Sane, Vrsalijko and a couple of others. Still got a £25m transfer budget.

Just finished my first season with Wolves. Comfortably won the league and finished runner-up in the FA Cup.

My main signings were Sam Morsy from Chesterfield, Lingard on loan, Jason Cummings from Hibs and Kristoffer Olsson from FC Midtjylland.

First 11 for most of the season was:

Ikeme

Iorfa Batth/Ebanks-Landell Hause Golbourne

Coady McDonald

Henry Olsson/Edwards Lingard

Afobe/Cummings

Edwards was great for me btw. Got 20 goals and won player of the season while Olsson got young player. Played him as an advanced playmaker attack.

In the pre-season of 2016-2017 now. Made quite a few signings and sold a few but in the process of a takeover right now so can't sign more!

Sold - Doherty - (£7m!), Byrne, Henry, Rajiv van La Parra, Price, Saville and released Rowe.

Signed (so far): Rulli on a free, Andrija Živković on a free, Cabral (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Cabral) for £200k and Zach Clough for £3.1m.

Looking at Sane, Vrsalijko and a couple of others. Still got a £25m transfer budget.

Sold a lot of decent first team players there, I hope you've got some good replacements lined up! £7m for Doherty is impressive! When the club was finally sold in my game (after disrupting TWO transfer windows!), life was good. The board gives you lots of money and is happy to grant practically most things for upgrading the club, particularly youth.

Sold a lot of decent first team players there, I hope you've got some good replacements lined up! £7m for Doherty is impressive! When the club was finally sold in my game (after disrupting TWO transfer windows!), life was good. The board gives you lots of money and is happy to grant practically most things for upgrading the club, particularly youth.

Yeah I'm going with completely new wingers and getting better squad players. The starting line up won't change too much. Doherty was the only one I could sell for very much at all. Who did you sign?

That sounds great. I can't wait to try and get the stadium expanded and improve the facilities. Missed out on Sven Bender, Kyle Walker and Demarai Gray due to the disruption though. How much did you get second season in the Prem?

Yeah I'm going with completely new wingers and getting better squad players. The starting line up won't change too much. Doherty was the only one I could sell for very much at all. Who did you sign?

That sounds great. I can't wait to try and get the stadium expanded and improve the facilities. Missed out on Sven Bender, Kyle Walker and Demarai Gray due to the disruption though. How much did you get second season in the Prem?

I actually wrote a massive post about my first two seasons on the other Wolves thread (post #134, http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/408808-FM15-Wolverhampton-Wanderers-quot-Wolves-quot-Out-of-Darkness-Cometh-Light/page2)

Signing listed there all did well, though since then I've sold Duelund as he turned out to be useless. I'm still sticking with Price and Graham as they're decent back up players and they count for my home grown quota in the CHampions League. Keep an eye on that, though to be fair of that players you said that you sold, only Price would be home grown.

As for improving the club, hold off on the stadium as the board won't start doing that until you show them you can at least establish yourself in the Prem and bring in good crowds, which in turn warrants the expansion. Focus on improving the training and youth facilities, your youth category rating (mine dropped from 1 to 2 after my first season and I have no idea how to get it bumped up again), junior coaching budget (from what I understand, this is the devlopment of players BEFORE they join your U18s, though these players exist in groups in real life, they aren't included in FM. The better this program is funded, the better quality of players who come into your U18s each season), increasing the number of the various staff (first team and U18s, I still can only have 5 U21s staff, but then the U21s get trained by the senior coaches anyway), and getting in good coaches and scouts (try the Good Staff thread). If your new owner is like mine, they will be very keen to focus on youth (I don't have any philosophies set up, but I joined the conversation once to see what the board fancied, and three of their choices that I was already doing had a slight preference, whereas youth devlopment had the higher preference, so anything youth related they will go for). Also try and expand the club's knowledge through networking. The only affiliate clubs you need to bother with really are those to gain first options from overseas clubs (I've only got one, Estudantes who were the highest profile Argentine club I could get), for sending player out on loan (only pick clubs who have good training and youth facilities. Brighton, Middlesbrough and Hull are amongst those in the Championship who have those), or to boost your club image overseas, which will increase the revenue for the club. If you've been doing well, the board will let you pick from a list, which you should always do as the club suggestions are always awful. You can also pick the destination of the pre season tour. In the last two years I've set mine to Singapore and USA, then the next time I was able to get an overseas affiliate, I filtered the choices and chose Sporting Kansas City, who were the only American option available. Still, this increases revenue through merchandise and increases the knowledge in North America through their scouting system. I might be wrong but you can only get two clubs of this type, and mainly only from USA, China, and maybe Japan and Australia.

Have fun :p

To finish the transfer business for my season I got Carl Jenkinson for £3.9m, Leroy Sane for £11m and Jetro Willems for £5.25m. I might get Mason on loan for cover.

This is my squad now:

GK - Rulli / Ikeme

DR - Iorfa / Jenkinson

DC - Batth / Iorfa

DC - Hause / Ebanks-Landell

DL - Willems / Golbourne

MC - Coady / Morsy

MC - McDonald / Cabral

AMR - Zivkovic / Nicholson

AMC - Olsson / Edwards

AML - Sane / Carlos Lazo

ST - Afobe / Clough / Cummings

DL - Willems / Golbourne

If you can (either now or in January) get another left back, as Golbourne really isn't Prem standard. I got Laurens De Bock for £4.9m who did very well and was first choice as soon as I got promoted. I've since got a couple of better options, but he is solid. Ikeme isn't really great either, but if you have Rulli I doubt he'll be playing much! Ikeme is good however at not moaning whilst being on the bench, and is home grown, so he is worth keping on those fronts.

If you can (either now or in January) get another left back, as Golbourne really isn't Prem standard. I got Laurens De Bock for £4.9m who did very well and was first choice as soon as I got promoted. I've since got a couple of better options, but he is solid. Ikeme isn't really great either, but if you have Rulli I doubt he'll be playing much! Ikeme is good however at not moaning whilst being on the bench, and is home grown, so he is worth keping on those fronts.

Strangely enough Golbourne got a 7.84 average rating for me although he only played 8(7) league games.

I got Ikeme to sign a new contract as he took a pay cut and is homegrown backup.

Finished 2nd first season in the Prem. Got Lozano and Praet coming in on bosmans. Got a £41m transfer budget for next season and got Rulli to sign a new contract. Zivkovic and Sane won't sign new contracts though.

Strangely enough Golbourne got a 7.84 average rating for me although he only played 8(7) league games.

I got Ikeme to sign a new contract as he took a pay cut and is homegrown backup.

Nice work! Unless Ziv and Sane have low buyout clauses and the vultures are circling, I wouldn't worry right now. If the vultures are circling, start scouting for replacements and keep them on standby. Also start looking for promising 15-18 years olds who can go into the U18s for the year ahead, all my current first teamers who are homegrown are can't match the rest of the squad (Batth, Hause, Coady, Graham, Ikeme. Iorfa is the only good player who plays regularly).

Just managed to sell Price to Newcastle (doing well in Champ) in January 4th season for £10m plus some small add ons! :p He was valued at £4m and his contract was due to expire in the summer! I call that robbery!

Nice work! Unless Ziv and Sane have low buyout clauses and the vultures are circling, I wouldn't worry right now. If the vultures are circling, start scouting for replacements and keep them on standby. Also start looking for promising 15-18 years olds who can go into the U18s for the year ahead, all my current first teamers who are homegrown are can't match the rest of the squad (Batth, Hause, Coady, Graham, Ikeme. Iorfa is the only good player who plays regularly).

Just managed to sell Price to Newcastle (doing well in Champ) in January 4th season for £10m plus some small add ons! :p He was valued at £4m and his contract was due to expire in the summer! I call that robbery!

Well Ziv is worth £29.5m and has a buyout clause for clubs in the Champions League for £22m! While Sane is worth £22m and has a minimum release clause of £37m. So its more important that I get Ziv to sign a new contract however he might after I make some signings etc. No clubs are interested yet so perhaps I can get away with it for half a season or so.

Yeah, I've signed some youngsters and going to allocate budget for more. I've still got Batth, Hause, Coady, Ikeme and Ebanks-Landell who are homegrown. Iorfa and Hause is my centre back partnership with Ebanks-Landell next choice and Batth 4th choice. That will be an area to improve but I do like the English and Homegrown nature of the defence.

That is a crazy price! Especially since his contract didn't have long to run. I only got £2.5m plus I had to pay some of his wages and he had longer to run on his contract. You've certainly outdone me there.

You signed Balic right?

If Ziv won't sign right now, make some signing and wait for the transfer window to get out the way (though beware deadline day!). If you can get him to sign a new contract outside of the window then you won't have other clubs making offers and turning his head, plus you won't be signing other players so you'll know exactly where you stand with your wage budget, you don't want to use it all on him before you've bought in more players. On mine my scouts only rate him as a 3 star player! Still might try to get him though.

EEL was the first player I sold, he was 5th choice defender and kicking off about playing time so I sold him to Stoke (who got relegated) and he was only a rotational player there. Make sure you keep Batth happy as a lot of players think he's a good player and look to him as captain (if you still have him as captain). In mine Lincoln, my best player and highest earner think that Batth is a good player, even though coaches see him a 2star "useful player". You will need reinforcements at the back though. I've got Sule and Romagnoli at the back. Sule would be cheaper, though still might be pricey, take a look. Before him I had Kyriakos Papadopoulous who I got from Atletico for £3m. He's good, but gets a bit too aggressive and dives in for my liking so got rid. Good stop gap though.

I actually would've kept Price, but he wanted triple wages and a long contract and I didn't know when I could sell him again, so took the money. They offered less than £1m, I countered with £10m and they agreed! Ridiculous Geordies!

Yeah I have Balic, just turned down an pathetic offer from Real Madrid in January, which turned his head, but after the window closed he was happy again. I played him as an Attacking Midfielder to start with but now as a DLP. He's inconsistent which annoys me, will make some great chances, takes corners and free kicks so gets assists and gets 8s and 9s, then he'll become anonymous the next game and gets less than 7 (which I don't tolerate from any player). I thought about selling him in the previous summer but at the end of this season he'll qualify as home grown at my club, so I'm keeping him, even if he ends up as a squad player. I also have Bentacur for the midle of the park, but really think he would be a great AMR IF, if he could only get passed "competent" in the role!

If Ziv won't sign right now, make some signing and wait for the transfer window to get out the way (though beware deadline day!). If you can get him to sign a new contract outside of the window then you won't have other clubs making offers and turning his head, plus you won't be signing other players so you'll know exactly where you stand with your wage budget, you don't want to use it all on him before you've bought in more players. On mine my scouts only rate him as a 3 star player! Still might try to get him though.

EEL was the first player I sold, he was 5th choice defender and kicking off about playing time so I sold him to Stoke (who got relegated) and he was only a rotational player there. Make sure you keep Batth happy as a lot of players think he's a good player and look to him as captain (if you still have him as captain). In mine Lincoln, my best player and highest earner think that Batth is a good player, even though coaches see him a 2star "useful player". You will need reinforcements at the back though. I've got Sule and Romagnoli at the back. Sule would be cheaper, though still might be pricey, take a look. Before him I had Kyriakos Papadopoulous who I got from Atletico for £3m. He's good, but gets a bit too aggressive and dives in for my liking so got rid. Good stop gap though.

I actually would've kept Price, but he wanted triple wages and a long contract and I didn't know when I could sell him again, so took the money. They offered less than £1m, I countered with £10m and they agreed! Ridiculous Geordies!

Yeah I have Balic, just turned down an pathetic offer from Real Madrid in January, which turned his head, but after the window closed he was happy again. I played him as an Attacking Midfielder to start with but now as a DLP. He's inconsistent which annoys me, will make some great chances, takes corners and free kicks so gets assists and gets 8s and 9s, then he'll become anonymous the next game and gets less than 7 (which I don't tolerate from any player). I thought about selling him in the previous summer but at the end of this season he'll qualify as home grown at my club, so I'm keeping him, even if he ends up as a squad player. I also have Bentacur for the midle of the park, but really think he would be a great AMR IF, if he could only get passed "competent" in the role!

I sold Ziv for £47m to Monaco actually. Replaced him with Felipe Anderson for £19m.

For some reason Ebanks has actually been really good for me. He was first choice for the Championship season and played a lot of games for me in the Prem. Got Eric Dier in now though as Hause got snapped up by Palace.

So Price was really solid for you then? For some reason he never did it for me and McDonald is undroppable.

I looked at Balic but ended up getting Wilshere instead. Seems like he is mainly worth it when he is cheaper rather than the £20m+ I would have had to pay.

Seems our games are so different! Good business with Ziv and FA, he's worth over £50m on mine now otherwise I'd definitely try to get him in.

EEL was a good squad player but was never going to be anything more for me, so rather have him disrupt the squad I sold him. How much did you get for Hause? I hope it was a lot! Dier is a good replacement.

Price wasn't SOLID, but he was a good squad player, always came in and did I job. I play 4231 with CMd and DLPs in the middle, and he could play either role well. I rotate a lot to keep everyone fresh so he would start again the lower Prem teams or in the cups. K-Mac was good but again he was getting old and wanted too much for too long so I let his contract expire. And Edwards.

Balic is £20m!? He cost me £6m with some add ons that would make is £9m! Wilshere has gone to QPR on mine, doesn't look amazing.

Try Baptiste Santamaria and Coric. Santamaria will be a good midfield option and Coric has great potential. get him early and he's cheap, get him late and he's not! He went to AC Milan for £30m and now has a buyout of £67m :/

Continued from my last post in FM15 Wolves thread. (post 137)

Well, my Wolves limped home in the final 10 matches. After winning the first 4 of them, we dropped 4 of the final 6 and finished in 4th position. We lost the final match to Sheffield Wednesday which allowed them to finish in 1st place. QPR settled in 2nd place. Our 4th place finish set up a playoff tie with Burnley. The other matchup pitted 3rd place Ipswich vs. Reading.

We so overpowered Burnley in the 1st match. 19 shots, 8 on target vs. their 5, 1 on target. 65% possession, vs 35%. We won 2-0. The 2nd match ended in a 1-1 draw so we won on aggregate. Ipswich had no trouble with Reading.

The playoff final saw Wolves & Ipswich play before 88,000 patrons at Wembley. after allowing an early 2nd minute goal to Ipswich, Wolves settled in and controlled the rest of the match. Sigh scored on a penalty shot in the 42nd minute and McDonald blasted one home in the 54th minute to put Wolves ahead 2-1. And that's how it ended. On to the PREMIERSHIP.

Season stats:

Wolves led the league in goals (81), possession (54.7%), and most passes completed.

Wolves--Goals----Assists----POM---Rating

Afobe-----32--------8----------7--------7.46

Henry-----15-------13---------8--------7.44

Siguardson-15------8---------3--------7.17

McDonald and Iorfa each had 7.46 ratings as well.

Ikeme was tremendous in goal all season. He played 51 total matches with an overall 7.02 rating.

On to the Prem. I will have to pick up better players to compete. Hope my new owner comes through with a lot of $$$$$$$$.

• 2 weeks later...

It's time to report what is going on with Wolves for my 2nd season (1st season in the Prem). Our new

owner, Claude Heil, has put a lot of cash into his new hobby, as you can see:Screen%20Shot%202016-03-07%20at%206.00.15%20AM.pngWe would never have seen anywhere near this amount if Steve Morgan was still in charge.

Transfers in:

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-07%20at%205.51.22%20AM.png

Transfers out:

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-07%20at%205.58.35%20AM.png

I had to sell Sigurdarson in order to have enough money to better ourselves at DM. Picked up Joe Ledley as he is slightly better at defense than Price or Coady.

Odds at preseason: To win the league.

Man City 5-4; Chelsea 5-4; Man U 6-4; Arsenal 5-2; Liverpool 5-1. Wolves 2000-1 along with 7 other clubs. Predicted 14th.

Teams that were relegated out of the Prem: Leicester, Sunderland and Bournemouth.

Teams promoted to Prem: Shef Wed 1st place; QPR 2nd place; Wolves 4th place but playoff winner.

My 3 tactics are: 4-2-4, 4231, and 433(41221).

My lineup and numbering system for the 424 is as follows:

Numbers starting with a 1 are first team and numbers with a 2 are 2nd team (basically). A few exceptions will be noted.

Even numbers are on the right side of the pitch, odd numbers-left side.

GK

1- Rune Jarstein

2-Carl Ikeme

3-Cyril Fogacci (Youngster on u21 or u18 squad)

RB

12-Dominic Iorfa

22-Peter Pekarik

LB

13-Yon Suk-Young

23-Scott Goldbourne

RCB

14-Danny Bath

24-Dan Burn

LCB

15-Kortney Hause

25-Ethan Ebanks-Landell

MCR

16-Kevin McDonald

26-Jack Price

MCL

17-Juraj Cuckoo

27-Connor Coady

AMR

18-Adam Johnson

28-James Henry

AML

19-Balazs Dzsudzsak

29-Ravij van La Parra

STCR

10-Cauley Woodrow

20-Nurha Dicko

STCL

11-Benik Afobe

Exceptions:

6-DM Joe Ledley

8-AMC David Edwards

9-AMC, AML, STC Eduardo Vargas (probably best player on the team)

Vargas to PLAY AMC IN 4231 and alternate at STC with Afobe in 41221.

Razor Boukari is out on loan and available for transfer.

Jamie Walker is out on loan sometimes also (not registered to play in Prem).

Owner allowed us to pick up some well needed additional staff also.

Archived