Continental Club Competition Domination

Welcome to the Continental Club Competition Domination Challenge.

The idea of this challenge is to win the most prestigious club competition with a club from each playable country in FM (or as far as you can get! -see list below).

You can choose to work in order. So starting in Spain, then only moving on to England once you have won the Champions League with a Spanish club etc. Or you can follow TheEarl into the unknown by choosing to hop from country to country!

There are no restrictions on your start. Reputation can be set to suit the user and you can choose to start unemployed, at your favourite team, or at a team with the highest chance of completing the challenge.

There will be a leaderboard where points will be given with respect to the reputation of the league your club is from and how many years it has taken to complete the challenge in that nation. The points will be calculated by taking away the reputation of the league from 200, and then taking away a the number of years to complete the challenge. For example: if you win the CL with Spurs after 4 seasons, you will get 200 minus the league reputation of 178 minus the number of seasons, 4, giving you a point score of 18. You will also get 1/20th of each other competition you win (league wins, league cups, other continental comps etc.)

Personally, I have been loading up the top league in each nation only, but each to their own!

Spain 180

England 178

Germany 175

Italy 170

Brazil 165

Portugal 162

France 160

Ukraine 155

Russia 155

Holland 150

Belgium 150

Mexico 145

Turkey 145

Argentina 144

Switzerland 140

Greece 140

Romania 135

Czech Rep. 135

Austria 132

Croatia 130

Chile 129

USA 129

Cyprus 128

Poland 128

Israel 127

Belarus 125

Paraguay 124

Scotland 124

Denmark 124

Colombia 123

Sweden 123

Bulgaria 122

Ecuador 121

Uruguay 120

Norway 120

Serbia 117

Slovenia 115

South Korea 115

Japan 115

Peru 113

Azerbaijan 113

Costa Rica 110

Tunisia 110

Egypt 110

Slovakia 110

Hungary 110

South Africa 110

Kazakhstan 105

Saudi Arabia 105

Moldova 104

Georgia 102

Honduras 100

Morocco 100

Algeria 100

Iceland 100

Finland 100

EDIT: how do I make this a spoiler? :D

My personal journey so far:

Real Madrid - 1 season

Liverpool - 2 seasons

Dortmund - in 5th season hoping this will be the year!

Score so far: 39.

I will post more in depth updates if people are interested :)

Something is not right. Do you realise that Saudi Arabia are one of the easiest to win the CL with? So there are 95 points on offer for doing that, while a slightly tougher Spain has only 20 points to offer.

I would suggest to limit this challenge to europe, or create a different scoring system for other continents.

You don't have to have the add-ons! If you can't load the league, move on to the next one! But you will accumulate more points with more leagues loaded (obviously!)

With regards to the points system, I was just trying to keep it simple! If the majority feel the same I'll change it.

Archived