[FM 2016] Some club logos/kits not displaying

Uncle_Sam

So I have a lot of custom graphics and for some reason FM is not showing all of the graphics. First of all, I know that it's not a Unique ID mistake, and it's not a config mistake. I know how that works and I've doubled-triple checked. What's even more maddening is that there does not seem to be any consistency. For some clubs, it's the logo that isn't showing. For other clubs, it's a home kit, or an away kit, or both. Is anyone familiar with this issue?

If you have multiple custom graphics, it will be loaded alphabetically. You can set it by just adding A, B, C to the folders. Rename your preferred graphic packs to A(original name) and so on.

The game will load the first graphic pack, is there no ID it will load the second and so on.

Yea that doesn't really do anything either. I'm uploading the USA custom logos I've been using. One example is the club "Indy Eleven". The small logo shows in the league stages screen, but when you click on the club the standard size logo does not show:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/idofx1c5a5b1ecg/USA.rar

Your config file for the normal logos is wrong - it's linking the normal logos to the small logos which is why the normal logos aren't working.

For the other items check to make sure you haven't got other errors in the other config files, (file names need to match exactly and make sure the graphics are png files not PNG files) and also check you don't have duplicates.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived