Need help with skining

Wells

It's controlled by the 'inbox panel.xml' located in the panels folder, locate this line:

<container id="LIST" class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/sidebar/standard/left/paper" red_replacement="dark_box_background">

And if you change it to read:

<container id="LIST" class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/bordered/standard/paper">

It should then take on the same appearance as the green box (assuming you haven't altered that from it's default - if you have change the appearance line to match your custom location).

For the FM button you need to edit the xml files found in:

\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\buttons\custom\interface\fm

In those xml files change the name of the replacement colours to 'primary' this will recolour them to the team colour, to recolour the FM text and the arrow change the colours that are currently called 'ui_header_icons' to 'secondary' these will then take on the teams text colours.

For the date it's the same thing but you need to edit these files:

\skins\fm\panels\current game date widget.xml

\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\buttons\custom\interface\date

And change all 'ui_header_icons' colours to 'secondary and any other colours to primary.

The continue button is more complicated, but again you have to do basically the same thing, this time editing this xml file:

\skins\fm\panels\continue.xml

They are controlled by the 'player personal details panel.xml' file located in the panels folder, in that file locate the code that looks like this:

<container class="icon_box" icon="icons/26px/circle">

And change it so it looks like:

<container class="icon_box" >

There will be two lots of that code one for the flag bit and the other for the contract bit.

Or you can replace the graohics/icons/26px/circle image with a transparent image or an image of your choice and that will replace it throughout the skin.

• 2 months later...

How can I get rid off the match title bar re coloring to competition color? now take look at this screenshot below, it's Green.... I just want to make it a global color regardless of competition color ?

w6QRfk6.png

Also, how can I remove the down icon next to FM button in the below screenshot ?

x476Hbm.png

For the first one you need to edit the 'match title bar.xml' file locate this line:

<container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/tab bar/paper" height="50" red_replacement="primary" green_replacement="primary">

And change the red_replacment and green_replacement values to the colours you want. Though that won't change the back/next buttons as they are controlled by the header.xml file however both the match and non-match buttons share the same code so changing one will change the other, so changing them is more complicated but there should be a thread around with some details on how to do it.

For the FM button easiest way is to just have it recoloured to the same colour as the button background, if you haven't changed it it should be controlled by the xml files located in: \skins\fm-widgets\graphics\buttons\custom\interface\fm then change the red_replacement value for the secondary_icon_properties to the same colour as the header background (which would be 'primary' if you have the background being the recolourable header colour). There is likely to be a proper way of removing it, but I remember those down arrows being annoying this year but there should be a thread around about them.

Changing the xml of FM button to

<record id="secondary_icon_properties" alignment="left" red_replacement="primary" />

It works with normal titlebar but I use a gradient titlebar and so I will still see the button, not much but still... look at this screenshot below

EvopdYm.png

I can also delete the icons/16px/down.png but that will cause some other problems because there are many other areas the down arrow is used..

so is there any other way to get rid of the down arrow next to FM Button?

Pass that, I will just fit it with the arrows...

Anyways I have another problem after coloring the titles I mentioned in post #5 above..

Everywhere is fine but the financial page is not, the titles are black making hard to read..

D9FqEko.png?1

This happened after changing this code

CyxPRC1.png

How to solve this?

Pass that, I will just fit it with the arrows...

Anyways I have another problem after coloring the titles I mentioned in post #5 above..

Everywhere is fine but the financial page is not, the titles are black making hard to read..

D9FqEko.png?1

This happened after changing this code

CyxPRC1.png

How to solve this?

edit the title.xml in your fonts folder, the colour is picked with the rgb bode numbers as usual, you'll see it when you open it.

Well I think Vitrex skin, the titles are all yellow, they use accent colors.xml found in settings folder I copied that into my skin and all titles become yellow also including finances page.. so it must be controlled by that accent colors.xml file which I don't have any idea where to edit and what to do..

Hey guys, how to recolour FM, world, BG selector, next/back and up/down icons to secondary color of team? Also continue and date text to the secondary colors? They always stay red(icons) and white/grey (date and continue text)

RLuqYSns.jpg

read post 4

Yes for some reason what Michael said in post #4 works but it didn't work as expected because the buttons color will always remain the color of the previous screen when reloading the skin, for example if you have reloaded the skin while in Chelsea screen, the buttons will always be white through the whole game so that's the case.

So instead of editing the button.xml found in their respective folders, I did this, first remove the replacement colors and icon properties from button.xml both for FM and Date the locations are mentioned in post #4

then also edit the images found on those folders to be fully transparent after that head to your skin panels/titlebar.xml then look for the buttons you want to edit the paste this just below the widget class lines..

<record id="primary_icon_properties" red_replacement="secondary" />

<record id="secondary_icon_properties" red_replacement="secondary" />

That's it. the titlebar.xml fixed it for me. I don't know about the next/back or bg selector buttons but the others just follow the steps..

• 1 month later...

Archived