iPAD PRO?!

Hi Guys

I will be extremely disappointed if FM Touch isn't compatible with the iPad pro. I have bought this device specifically to play FM!

As FM Touch is for 'High End' tablets you would have to presume the iPad pro comes under this bracket?!

Anybody got any news on this???

[Disclaimer - obviously I know as much as you on this]

Having said that, the Ipad Pro is about as high end as you can get isn't it? If they've not managed to match the incredibly high screen resolution yet, I'm sure they will in time.

Definitely keep hold of that receipt though :) if you've really only bought it to play FMT on.

I'm in the same boat. Thankfully I have until Jan 8 to return it if FMT isn't optimised for it

Well its a bit late for that now! haha

Its a lovely bit of kit anyway so its not a train smash. I play the full version 90% of the time but touch would be great for away days at cricket and job etc...

Can't believe they can't tell us, they surely must know either way if they are testing! It always seems to be a drama with FM.

Not that this matters really because i am completely addicted and absolutely love it.

I know it will be compatible. I'm just not sure if the app will be affected by the "lowest common denominator" factor. It would be great if the game took advantage of the faster processor by adding more leagues and utilised the extra screen real estate rather than just scaling up.

I know it will be compatible. I'm just not sure if the app will be affected by the "lowest common denominator" factor. It would be great if the game took advantage of the faster processor by adding more leagues and utilised the extra screen real estate rather than just scaling up.

I'll be very surprised (and very happy) if they allowed the hardware to auto-detect the maximum number of leagues you're able to run, or even allowed us to go wide with league and shallow with divisions within each to compensate - as has been mentioned on here previously.

I need to control myself and stop hovering in these forums for The Big News. :)

Hopelessly addicted.

Archived