Created League not hiring managers

jonnycosmic

I am playing a few of claasen's updates, mainly the European pack (Lithuania, Latvia etc) and every team in the league remain managerless for years.

I know that this was an issue in the beta, but I haven't seen any new posts about it, so assumed that it was fixed. Does anyone know what happened with regards to this bug? As teams should not go years without hiring a manager, naturally.

It is my own fault for not adding staff to playable teams prior to the league start date.

*edit* In a separate game, every time a manager is fired in a custom league, the AI never replace him with anyone.

If anyone has a save game of this happening in game, it would be great if you could send it to SI. A lot of people have reported it, but it doesn't look like anyone has actually given them the files they need to investigate.

I am holidaying through a few seasons to be able to give them something for now, but if anyone else has a file that would be brilliant.

If anyone has a save game of this happening in game, it would be great if you could send it to SI. A lot of people have reported it, but it doesn't look like anyone has actually given them the files they need to investigate.

I am holidaying through a few seasons to be able to give them something for now, but if anyone else has a file that would be brilliant.

Hi Jonny,

Can you send me the reference for your post please, so that I will share some which I came across while playing custom cuba nation....

Thanks in advance.

just one thing-i see this when i create new game

selection016.png

this is set by default so maybe this is problem

No, this makes it just a bit less worse. Key staff adds no manager, just assistant managers, who are working like care taker.

Well in that case I will upload the same CUBA file and save game to the FTP to add more weight to the issue...

Edit: Uploaded the file and save game.. lets wait and c what SI team says...

thanks..

• 1 month later...
Any update on this...because teams still do not hire managers in created leagues. It makes the game unplayable for us LLM's.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/444085-Clubs-not-filling-manager-position-even-after-years-of-simulation?p=10602399#post10602399

From the replies here it will hopefully be sorted with the next update...which hasn't got a release date yet

Archived