Add a captains icon to a player overview?

fenomeno9

Hi guys.

There was a mod for FM15, showing a small captain logo on the tactics screen in the pre-match formation panel.

Does anybody know if it would possible to add a captains logo to the player overview profile panels. Do this part of the game have the ability to "point out" the captain, or is it only on tactic screens?

For example like this:

PKJFRKy.jpg

I know how to edit the player profile, actually most of the setup you see in the picture i made - only the captain armband is photoshopped - but with that said, i am still on a low lever in regards of widget classes and id's.

Could you assist me a little more, or is it something that would take lots of time?

No idea you can get it to display on everyones profile by using the code I posted above, but there doesn't seem to be anyway of getting it to just appear on the actual captains profile. You can try having a hunt around the game files for any other places the captain icon appears and see how it is displayed their, but I don't think the captain status appears in any of the profile pages so it might not be possible to add it.

Archived