my fmh16 get crashed at my second season on specific date

• SI Staff

It is known that there are some third-party logo packs which have caused instability in the game (we're investigating why presently).

If you don't think this is the issue in your game please email me your save at marc.vaughan@sigames.com and I'll look into it asap.

• SI Staff

Thanks very much for forwarding that on - it looks like its probably a very rare issue, but it is a valid one and I've fixed it for distribution in the next update (and returned your save game hopefully past the problem match).

It is known that there are some third-party logo packs which have caused instability in the game (we're investigating why presently).

If you don't think this is the issue in your game please email me your save at marc.vaughan@sigames.com and I'll look into it asap.

Are we any further forward with a solution to the logo's thing, they add so much to the look of the game ?

• SI Staff
Are we any further forward with a solution to the logo's thing, they add so much to the look of the game ?

Things are functioning as designed this side. Obviously we can't officially support third-party content such as this, if there is a problem with the logos you'll have to address that to whoever created them I'm afraid.

Things are functioning as designed this side. Obviously we can't officially support third-party content such as this, if there is a problem with the logos you'll have to address that to whoever created them I'm afraid.

Ok, Declan is looking into it I think.

Archived